ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All these release make me think about the first Boost pair I bought. Only reason I'm so into Boost and honestly sneakers for that matter is because I randomly saw one of my friend's snapchats when he bought the Black/Grey mesh NMDs. I thought they looked really cool, so I bought those, then I saw Japan Blacks and thought those were cool too...so on and so forth haha. I wonder what it would be like now if I never saw that snap...lol. Never really messed around with sneakers unless they were actually for basketball. I love it and hate it at the very same time...(queue Bittersweet). This community is awesome though and I'm glad I'm part of it.

Last edited:
Man y'all go HAM on this past week's releases.

If y'all were here during the 1.0s times, I woulda gave up copping UBs altogether. Probably would only have 1 super common GR pair.

Not what I was expecting look wise. Might have to pass on these even though I was excited to cop. Thanks for the pics, repped.
Yeah, if you don't care for the looks I would pass if I were you. I enjoy the look personally, but just from a try on perspective, it doesn't have that super stretchy, comfortable knit like the other 3.0's. To me it's a 1.0 feel with 3.0 looks.

The 3.0 feel is great. Most comfy to me.
Yeah i wore my 3.0 and 1.0 the other day, though i love the look of the and how snug the fit is sometimes, my feet cant breathe depending on the socks i wear but the 3.0 solves that. Still cant figure out what people are complaining about when they say the 3.0 hurts their feet in the toe area.

The 3.0 feel is great. Most comfy to me.
Depends on preference and foot shape. I appreciate the snug, high quality feeling of 1.0/2.0.

But I do have a narrow, flat foot. I don't need much space width and toe box wise.

3.0 does feel really good, just feels thinner with the impression of feeling 'cheaper.'

Always compared 3.0s to undershirts and 1.0/2.0 to heavyweight premium tees.

Man y'all go HAM on this past week's releases.

If y'all were here during the 1.0s times, I woulda gave up copping UBs altogether. Probably would only have 1 super common GR pair.
Seriuously 

Not even the GR'ist of GRs are safe anymore 

Seriuously 

Not even the GR'ist of GRs are safe anymore 
I dunno if lurkers are still copping these for the resell because you gotta cop hundreds of these things to make a decent profit.

Or unless folks forreal starting their UB collection this month then that would make sense.

Last edited:

I dunno if lurkers are still copping these for the resell because you gotta cop hundreds of these things to make a decent profit.

Or unless folks forreal starting their UB collection this month then that would make sense.
Back in the day, way back in the day a friend of mine worked at reebok in Mass. he took me to their employee store and I grabbed probably 10 pairs of shoes for 30ish bucks each.  I got tired of shoe shopping.  I wore the same shoes for 7-8 years, then I was on my last pair, happened to still be in Mass and fell in love with the 998s, started grabbing every 998 I could.  I needed something to run/workout in.  I tried the 1.0s and I loved them, but I didn't feel like grabbing 10+ (wife would kill me).  I had NO IDEA they would be this hard to get, so I buy them, wear them, move onto the next pair.  That's just me.  If I wasn't hanging out in here, I wouldn't be able to grab another pair of UBs at ALL.  Without the links you guys put out it would be impossible for me to buy anything.

After 2 weeks at the beaches of Quintana Roo,arriving in your hotel in NYC for the last stop of vacation and your UB Core White 1.0 from snapstyles are waiting there for you - just awesome[emoji]128293[/emoji]
View media item 2383712

Back in the day, way back in the day a friend of mine worked at reebok in Mass. he took me to their employee store and I grabbed probably 10 pairs of shoes for 30ish bucks each.  I got tired of shoe shopping.  I wore the same shoes for 7-8 years, then I was on my last pair, happened to still be in Mass and fell in love with the 998s, started grabbing every 998 I could.  I needed something to run/workout in.  I tried the 1.0s and I loved them, but I didn't feel like grabbing 10+ (wife would kill me).  I had NO IDEA they would be this hard to get, so I buy them, wear them, move onto the next pair.  That's just me.  If I wasn't hanging out in here, I wouldn't be able to grab another pair of UBs at ALL.  Without the links you guys put out it would be impossible for me to buy anything.
Had I known 1.0s were gonna be so sought after, I woulda cleaned out the employee store when I was in Portland. Solar Yellows are even selling at above retail when they were sitting for $90
embarassed.gif

As for the buying and moving on, I can see that but it's even more difficult because even the newest of stuff, folks buying multiple CWs. So even if you attempt to get the latest stuff, it's still a toss up to get the one you want.

Had I known 1.0s were gonna be so sought after, I woulda cleaned out the employee store when I was in Portland. Solar Yellows are even selling at above retail when they were sitting for $90
embarassed.gif

As for the buying and moving on, I can see that but it's even more difficult because even the newest of stuff, folks buying multiple CWs. So even if you attempt to get the latest stuff, it's still a toss up to get the one you want.
Seriously, I could have cleaned out RRS at 25% off, I still wear my 1.0 Grey and 1.0 Navy, but they are BEAT.  I try and grab what I can when I can, it's getting harder and harder.

Nice look with the red gradients under retail... I remember a little while back where u could pick those up for $105.

Seriously, I could have cleaned out RRS at 25% off, I still wear my 1.0 Grey and 1.0 Navy, but they are BEAT.  I try and grab what I can when I can, it's getting harder and harder.
Those were the days. Well there some good 3.0 gray replacements, not so much on the Navy but def gotta stayed glued in here or have a good network outside this thread.

Back
Top Bottom