ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think people would be bothered by paying sales tax if they lived in a state that charges it, but if you're not supposed to be paying it, of course you're gonna want a refund. I was mad about paying $10 for FNL shipping on a $200 shoe, but I knew that's the price to pay going in, so I dealt with it.

I don't have any ultra boost that are not 1.0 based... Not looking like that's going to change any time soon... I think its more due to hype, though.  I didn't start my collection chasing them and now you have to and the new ones don't call to me like that.  Oh welps.

Just got back from 16 days in Europe. Never walked so much in my life. Took 2 pairs of Ultra Boosts. :smokin

Feet were done but would have been worse without the boost.

doofus talk
laugh.gif

They didn't get any restocks did they? Like of ogs? I know they restocked the silver pack and gum nmds before.

Negative. Then again, I asked about the other ultraboost drops and the guy gave me a confused look.

Looking like todays drop was a bit hectic huh. Pretty much slept through it all when i didnt mean to hahah. Anyways, my orders that i used the 50% code on just shipped. Ordered a bunch of adilette supercloud slides cause i didnt know what else to get and i heard they were very comfortable

You're all tripping over sales tax lmao.

It's common knowledge that Adidas estimates taxes during checkout and order confirmation. All charges are pending until your order is shipped.

Once your order is shipped, your credit card is charged and sales tax are added (if applicable). If your order ships with sales tax incorrectly then you should call and get it fixed.

Otherwise you just wasting time on the phone, there is nothing to refund.

Here is my order confirmation with sales tax.

View media item 2380528
Here is my order shipped without sales tax.

View media item 2380529

Last edited:
You're all tripping over sales tax lmao.

It's common knowledge that Adidas estimates taxes during checkout and order confirmation. All charges are pending until your order is shipped.

Once your order is shipped, your credit card is charged and sales tax are added (if applicable). If your order ships with sales tax incorrectly then you should call and get it fixed.

Otherwise you just wasting time on the phone.

This....

This is some of the dumbest **** I've read on NT and I've been here a long *** time.

When you get a little older you'll learn the value of a few bucks. Especially when those few bucks are monies you aren't supposed to be giving up.

30 years old and I understand the value of the dollar. Hence why I'm not anywhere close to tripping over a $25 dollar difference. I must be getting old....

30 years old and I understand the value of the dollar. Hence why I'm not anywhere close to tripping over a $25 dollar difference. I must be getting old....
If you understood the value of a dollar then why don't you understand that people don't like to give away $25 for no reason

If you understood the value of a dollar then why don't you understand that people don't like to give away $25 for no reason

I understand it. I get it. But I've never imagined people buying 200 dollar shoes and stressing peanuts so hard. If you are buying $200 dollar shoes then buck up. I look at it this way, my hourly wage is substantially higher than 25 an hour... so why would I spend an hour of my life on $25? I remember when 95's were rich for my blood. $160 OTD was expensive as ****. I made it work where possible. If I wouldn't work for that wage why would I waste my time calling for the equivalent of that wage?

Time = Money

This is some of the dumbest **** I've read on NT and I've been here a long *** time.

When you get a little older you'll learn the value of a few bucks. Especially when those few bucks are monies you aren't supposed to be giving up.
You're still young....give it time.  

I thought I had it together at 30, too. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom