ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does this website remove VAT? After putting PP info it still comes out to 220 euro which is $240.  
Have you ordered from them before?
The prices are already without VAT. Seems like Italian shops are restockinv lots of OG nmd. Hope the UK shops get some.

Not really just curious for future releases. PM me some details
laugh.gif

It' somewhere in Mississippi. Tracking said it was supposed to be delivered today but I just checked and delivery updated till Monday..
sure , later :tongue:

Gonna be the first boost I wear with loose laces if these laces keeps getting untied 
mean.gif

First of all I'd like to say this forum has been both amazing and terrible for me at the same time. Amazing due to the resources and genuinely good folks in these forums, and terrible because I've spent just way too much money on shoes in the past month.

I didn't own a single pair of Adidas shoes until late last year. I now have the following:

- ZX Flux Red Reflective Weave (apparently limited to FL Australia)

- Yeezy Oreo

- Yeezy Bred

- Yeezy Zebra

- All three NMD Triple White, Red and Black

- NMD R1 White Gum Pack

- NMD R1 OG (thanks to NT)

- NMD R1 Tri-Color Black (again thanks to NT)

I'm still yet to break my UB virginity though. I'm very keen on the TB 3.0s but I keep missing the restocks. Here's hoping I can find a deal on eBay with decent shipping rate to Australia.

Gonna be the first boost I wear with loose laces if these laces keeps getting untied 
mean.gif
lol I warned everyone about that problem. Was thinking of just throwing the other spare black laces on them

Last edited:
Snapstyle probably bought a lot from a team account and hasn't moved as fast as RevUP because they were selling them for $270. Now with eBay code they close to retail so now they flying.

Yeah I know it's written on the front page that snapstyle is legit. Still have a hard time believing they have all this stock a day after the sale.

Damn how does snapstyle have all these 1.0s?
i bit on a pair from them yesterday and noticed that they keep adding after the fact to keep stock at 1 or 2 pairs per size. welp. will find out legitimacy when these show up. but the doubts are getting strong.

Yeah noticed they keep replenishing the stock as my size was sold out after I bought it. Checked back later and they were there again.

Back
Top Bottom