ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do what I did and just push through. Best case scenario is a 2 pair order getting honored. Worst case....well y'know.
laugh.gif
$400 pulled from paypal...no email though..

scratch that...email from hola with qty 2

Last edited:
im fully expecting this gets cancelled.
Ill enjoy this roller coaster for now lol. 
I was stuck here for a minute. Then I reloaded the page and the Place Order button popped up. Then it got stuck on the Place Order loop for a bit. Kept reloading then I received email order confirmation.
Yeah so I just grabbing the next URL as steps went along instead of trying to refresh from beginning at cart.

last one was 

https://www.holabirdsports.com/paypal/express/review/

and 

https://www.holabirdsports.com/paypal/express/placeOrder/

for people already done with paypal log in 

how'd you guys get past the carting? Is there any hope still lol. Anyone willing to hook me up with a 10 
laugh.gif

Hola is super slow and frustrating, but keep refreshing the page every step of the way (cookies should preserve any progress you have made). For me, PayPal worked best, since it takes you out of their website - then pre-populates your information and sends you to a place order screen.

To be honest, I never saw an "order placed" screen - I just hit the place order button and saw the page redirect (but never saw that actual screen). A minute later, confirmation email from Hola and PayPal.

Hola is super slow and frustrating, but keep refreshing the page every step of the way (cookies should preserve any progress you have made). For me, PayPal worked best, since it takes you out of their website - then pre-populates your information and sends you to a place order screen.

To be honest, I never saw an "order placed" screen - I just hit the place order button and saw the page redirect (but never saw that actual screen). A minute later, confirmation email from Hola and PayPal.

same story over here. It looked like it kept crashing on my phone, but it was still going through the motions. I never made it to the confirmayion screen but got everything else.

Back
Top Bottom