ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7 left, so I have a chance
roll.gif
29 for me 
roll.gif

I was able to cart twice at 2 different intervals this release - here's a quick and easy guide on how to cart shoes with no splash page.
  1.  I don't even try to cop on the initial release, i just reload and get the size chart and choose the most populated size (10, in this release)
  2.  I watch my computers internal clock, at :09 (Whatever 10 minute interval it may be) I solve the captcha
  3.  I continue watching my internal clock, and I refresh at 59 seconds (1 second before 10 minutes has passed from the initial release)
  4.  Shoe has been successfully added to cart.
This method works because sites like yeezymafia are using scripts to mass add carts the second of release, so as long as you have your captcha pre-solved, size selected, and add to cart at the exact interval you're able to cop pretty consistently.

Good luck in the future, friends.

Last edited:
carted a size 10, in my cart, entered cc info, and now processing payment just spinning. I have 6 minutes left :rofl:

looks like it emptied. worst. site. around. Last 3 major releases its done the same thing every time. F adidas

Last edited:
This TB looks off to me. Don't know if it's the pattern, looks dark grey or what. Maybe needs a white outsole. I like the TB uncaged better.

carted a size 10, in my cart, entered cc info, and now processing payment just spinning. I have 6 minutes left
roll.gif
RIP. Same thing happened to me. Then I got the security block from ADC, logged into my ipad to check out, went to checkout and got the ghost charge no ADC confirmation. 

I was able to cart twice at 2 different intervals this release - here's a quick and easy guide on how to cart shoes with no splash page.
  1.  I don't even try to cop on the initial release, i just reload and get the size chart and choose the most populated size (10, in this release)
  2.  I watch my computers internal clock, at :09 (Whatever 10 minute interval it may be) I solve the captcha
  3.  I continue watching my internal clock, and I refresh at 59 seconds (1 second before 10 minutes has passed from the initial release)
  4.  Shoe has been successfully added to cart.
This method works because sites like yeezymafia are using scripts to mass add carts the second of release, so as long as you have your captcha pre-solved, size selected, and refresh and the exact interval you're able to cop pretty consistently.

Good luck in the future, friends.
Whenever I refresh even after instantly solving a captcha though, it reasks me to captcha again 

ADC has been total ****-show of errors and crap during final payment.  Either crashes or endless loop.   This has happened to me the last few times including a yeezy drop.  
mad.gif

This morning i used paypal.  I was able to cook.  
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom