ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No info to give. I work retail

And before the hate starts, people talk about their swoosh accounts all the time

Trust me, a discount doesn't compensate for a life of middle management lol

that would make it $270
Yea but it makes a better story when you say I paid 220. Price is 220 GBP... But I could also be wrong 
laugh.gif

Adidas needs to stop with these patterned laces. They're ugly....
There's an opening in Germany, you should apply for it.

Clearly you understand the demographics and market demand more than they do. I mean I'm sure Adidas is sitting on thousands and thousands of unsold Ultra Boost in their warehouse that they are aggressively marking down at the end of every season just to flush through these shoes.

I mean their share price has only gone up 40% since the beginning of last year and their sales are only growing at double digits in all markets except Russia.

So what are the grey/black ones coming out soon called if these are called Oreos? And where did the name "white noise" come from

There's an opening in Germany, you should apply for it.

Clearly you understand the demographics and market demand more than they do. I mean I'm sure Adidas is sitting on thousands and thousands of unsold Ultra Boost in their warehouse that they are aggressively marking down at the end of every season just to flush through these shoes.

I mean their share price has only gone up 40% since the beginning of last year and their sales are only growing at double digits in all markets except Russia.

Back
Top Bottom