ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No sir!  Got them off Amazon through a legit retailer.  They're brand new.  And yeah, I'm going to wear them casually.  They actually look pretty sick with jeans.  This is my first pair of this type of colorway (usually an earth tone guy, save for my Kobes lol) but I'm gonna rock them big time once the snow melts here in D-town.

I'll definitely wear them as I recently sold my used Olive 2.0 for $240 and don't have any green sneakers. If I get them and decide I don't want to wear them I should be able to sell them pretty easily for that price or higher. They're going for $370 on StockX in a size 12. 

Copping from ADC is never a guarantee for a LTD release, I'm more wondering if anyone has seen them sitting in store or if they were gone right away yesterday morning.

No sir!  Got them off Amazon through a legit retailer.  They're brand new.  And yeah, I'm going to wear them casually.  They actually look pretty sick with jeans.  This is my first pair of this type of colorway (usually an earth tone guy, save for my Kobes lol) but I'm gonna rock them big time once the snow melts here in D-town.
Can you post an on foot pic when you have a chance?

Sure, when I get a chance.  I'll warn you though, I don't wear skinny jeans or roll up the bottoms of my pants so it might not be up to niketalk standards, LOL.
laugh.gif

Person that gets the bapes easily only based on resell value lol
Not really, those black bapes have dropped down to about $600. Green's are down to $900. The RF in big sizes can still go for $600 so I'd say it's a push. The RF will retain their value better IMO, you keep those things DS for a year and they'll be worth $1200 easy with only 10K pairs or less made.

Sure, when I get a chance.  I'll warn you though, I don't wear skinny jeans or roll up the bottoms of my pants so it might not be up to niketalk standards, LOL.
Even if you do rock your sneakers with skinny jeans or roll them up, someone on here will still make a snarky NT Denim comment.  

Even if you do rock your sneakers with skinny jeans or roll them up, someone on here will still make a snarky NT Denim comment.  
Hah!  I'm too old to really care, honestly.  I don't mess with fashion trends.  I'm contemplating doing an on-feet in my boxers except then I'll just get grief from all the people who think my skin tone is too pale, LOL!

You can't win on here, can you?

They were on Adidas site, I was considering copping but never pulled the trigger. What's that price say? 89.99?

Yeah. I'm trying to find the location. It would be good for me as it's hard to wear UB's in the snow around here right now. Tried it one day and almost busted my *** at school. I'm guessing they would be comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom