ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i actually like the look of the Aces a lot. especially the TB. one of the dopest looking soccer boots out right now with UB sole? good to me. if they actually made enough pairs to go around i'd love to rock them.

Last edited:
Why would you leave them in unless you wanted to stretch them out?

Just to keep shape. But I guess if they stretch them out that badly then I don't need to put them in. Just leave the tissue paper or the cardboard inserts in them.

They don't lose shape though. Literally the only purpose of shoe trees in PK shoes is to stretch them out, or misguided IG stunting.

i actually like the look of the Aces a lot. especially the TB. one of the dopest looking soccer boots out right now with UB sole? good to me. if they actually made enough pairs to go around i'd love to rock them.
My exact thoughts

nerd.gif

Yo dudes!  Thought I'd share a few pics of a pair of Adizero Prime Boosts I just picked up.  I realize this model isnt mentioned all too often on these boards but I thought this one was worth sharing.  100% Primeknit, Boost, Continental outsoles (without the silly 'pebbles that the Adios Boost line has under there...which I also own LOL).  Pretty sure these were never meant to be available in the USA but when I saw the opportunity to cop at $120 (Retail $220)  with a $50 gift card I was sold.  These things are awesome and while they don't have the same bounce-back as my Pure or Rocket Boosts, I like that I can feel the floor/ground while still getting the Boost cushioning.  Enough talk.  Pics!

Reactions: gir
So I drunkenly slept in on New Years Day (shocker) and missed a shot at the trace cargo UB's. Have a verbal agreement w someone to purchase for $270. You guys think that's a good deal right? I don't think they're still in stock anywhere and I'm sure adidas store will get them but IMO paying $50 over retail for a shoe you want to guarantee getting it is worth it to me (with tax they're $220 in SoCal) you guys think that's a good deal for me right?

So I drunkenly slept in on New Years Day (shocker) and missed a shot at the trace cargo UB's. Have a verbal agreement w someone to purchase for $270. You guys think that's a good deal right? I don't think they're still in stock anywhere and I'm sure adidas store will get them but IMO paying $50 over retail for a shoe you want to guarantee getting it is worth it to me (with tax they're $220 in SoCal) you guys think that's a good deal for me right?
I mean it all depends on how bad you really want the shoe.  If you want it so bad and you are going to wear them a lot, I would pull the trigger.  Or you could just wait to buy them on ADC.

Yo dudes!  Thought I'd share a few pics of a pair of Adizero Prime Boosts I just picked up.  I realize this model isnt mentioned all too often on these boards but I thought this one was worth sharing.  100% Primeknit, Boost, Continental outsoles (without the silly 'pebbles that the Adios Boost line has under there...which I also own LOL).  Pretty sure these were never meant to be available in the USA but when I saw the opportunity to cop at $120 (Retail $220)  with a $50 gift card I was sold.  These things are awesome and while they don't have the same bounce-back as my Pure or Rocket Boosts, I like that I can feel the floor/ground while still getting the Boost cushioning.  Enough talk.  Pics!
Not sure I'd wear there casually but they look like they'd be an awesome shoe to run/workout in. You find them at the outlet as a return or something?

Back
Top Bottom