ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, where's our SoCal FB group? 
laugh.gif

lol

roll.gif

We should do a poll about these 
grin.gif
Running out of poll questions so everyone talking about the same things again.
mean.gif

Each version has its own personality. And some 'old-schoolers' and 1.0 purist gotta understand that hype train is late for some people so their golden standard is 2.0 / 3.0.

Not sure if posted but here's a good on feet of the RCs (17:28) and gray 3.0s (25:07). I really don't think the 3.0s look that bad on feet.

I am!!! Trying to figure out what price to bite at though lol
When you are searching remember this

Out of all the non collab 1.0s the 3M standout and that is why they command a higher price.

They could have, should have been a collab, but luckily they weren't making them more available.

double post.

First time that has happened.  Oh well, I'm waiting on my duck camo NMD XR1 and a Y-3 to come in.

Y-3 come in today from Italy.  NMDs come in ?  Worst shipping experience ever.  Royal mail is more like snail mail.

Last edited:
Don't feel so bad paying resell cus I used the credits I got for my Pharrell NMDs that I sold on GOAT.

Last edited:
Same, paid $390 for my 8.5. Waiting for GOAT to authenticate and ship em out.
Don't feel so bad paying resell cus I used the credits I got for my Pharrell NMDs that I sold on GOAT.
Tryna sell mine for less than that but looks like value is going down from what im seeing on GOAT.

Getting paid tomorrow and kind of want to ball out and pay some resell. What should I get?

3M 1.0 or RC ?

black or white tri color ?

Yo, 

Ordered the Tri Color whites on Saturday, still haven't shipped from Adidas.... what's the longest some of you have waited?

It says getting packed but no tracking etc yet

Yo, 

Ordered the Tri Color whites on Saturday, still haven't shipped from Adidas.... what's the longest some of you have waited?

It says getting packed but no tracking etc yet
Got my blacks in today. They're backed up with orders.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Back
Top Bottom