ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both CB orders got cancelled for me as well, would've been nice to have under retail for once.
Reason? I've been trying to get through to their customer service for 12 hours now. I emailed them last night and been calling their phone number. I get a message stating theyre experiencing high call volumes.

Sneaker addet with a straight up screenshot of the post here with the stock numbers :lol:

dude has gained zero following since he started doing this. I hope hes having fun wasting his time because he isnt going to become sole links :rofl:

Question about Women's UB. Do they run thinner especially towards the toes vs the men's version?

Planning to buy my girl one

Reason? I've been trying to get through to their customer service for 12 hours now. I emailed them last night and been calling their phone number. I get a message stating theyre experiencing high call volumes.
high user name to post content correlation, if you're looking to tear 21 chunkz out of them, that is.

Oh god lucky NYCers. If anyone wants to oop a friendly euro guy a size 11 then hit me up. Not expecting anything at all but you never know ;D

What sizes are getting cancelled from Sweatshop?  This is why I wanted to keep the link private, until someone leaked it to twitter.

FWIW, i got an email from SS in the middle of the night saying my order moved to to step 3, "Order Processed."

What sizes are getting cancelled from Sweatshop?  This is why I wanted to keep the link private, until someone leaked it to twitter.

FWIW, i got an email from SS in the middle of the night saying my order moved to to step 3, "Order Processed."

Yep, there's always a knucklehead that wants props and get likes out there to ruin it for everyone.

Sucks they are cancelling. I've never had that happen to me from SS. So far, mine was processed but the solar yellow women pair i copped for the son was cancelled. $60 was a steal!

Yep, there's always a knucklehead that wants props and get likes out there to ruin it for everyone.

Sucks they are cancelling. I've never had that happen to me from SS. So far, mine was processed but the solar yellow women pair i copped for the son was cancelled. $60 was a steal!

it didnt look like a cancellation due to overselling. He said it was a payment processing error, so probably an issue with the CC.

Still nothing new from SS about my CB 3.0 order either. Still only have the confirmation mail and it hasn't changed since. Ordered a size US 11.

Why did they go with clear grey on the 3.0's...They should of went with a normal or mystery grey. I'm pretty sure mystery grey will be ltd.

Back
Top Bottom