ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Btw apologies to those who PMd me earlier today, there was no way to cop multiples of them but I tried lol

dunno if this was covered here but

took the L (again) on confirmed for triple blacks and i know that they're releasing at footlockers by me but actually FCFS.

does that mean that they don't see that much of a demand? i have no problem driving to jersey before they open but am i supposed to expect a line from the night/early morning before?

Did you feel your TB are kinda snug for a 9? I'm usually an 8.5 and my 9 are snug AF, I have a sz 8 RC on the way hopefully they work out
Did you feel your TB are kinda snug for a 9? I'm usually an 8.5 and my 9 are snug AF, I have a sz 8 RC on the way hopefully they work out
Why the hell would you get a size 8 if 9 are snug? UB are always snug, and you get a smaller size... lol

took the L (again) on confirmed for triple blacks and i know that they're releasing at footlockers by me but actually FCFS.

does that mean that they don't see that much of a demand? i have no problem driving to jersey before they open but am i supposed to expect a line from the night/early morning before?

fcfs does not mean theres no demand. theres plenty of demand, and dont expect to be able to stroll on over and cop

Why the hell would you get a size 8 if 9 are snug? UB are always snug, and you get a smaller size... lol

You didn't read the rest of what I said ? I'm usually an 8.5 in UB and plenty of people are saying RC run big. TBs are the only sz 9 I've picked up

It won't be easy... I'm trying to get to gsp early and I know it's gonna be a ****fest... pretty sure I'm leaving with an L on Thursday

I took a size 8.5 triple white ub because it was the last size on the store, but the size 9 (my tts) fit perfect!

Last edited:

fcfs does not mean theres no demand. theres plenty of demand, and dont expect to be able to stroll on over and cop

nah i'm saying are we talking people lining up from the night. before type of hype?

why not just make them the raffle thing

Last edited:
Anyone know any good groups where I can get the RC in a 10.5 for ~400 or under? 

Last edited:
UK 7, 10, and 11 popped back up on JD Sports (black uncaged) for anyone interested

Last edited:
It sucks that no stores in my area are getting the triple blacks. Yet most stores in my area got creams (when they restocked).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom