ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

looool @ the dude that said Onyx > Cream UB. lol
he didn't really say that, just said he only needs 1 pair of light color UBs and might as well take the RIDICULOUS money people are offering for creams right now.

that black heel cup on the onyx tho 
mean.gif

I'm contemplating whether or not to grab those fake mystery gray's. I can't find my size in the 1.0's and I really want a darker gray ultra boost. To grab or not to grab, that is the question. I wish I could see them in person, does anyone have them personally?

I'm contemplating whether or not to grab those fake mystery gray's. I can't find my size in the 1.0's and I really want a darker gray ultra boost. To grab or not to grab, that is the question. I wish I could see them in person, does anyone have them personally?

Hoping this drop signifies the transition to 3.0. Besides these two 1.0 drops were about to get blessed with

Thank you, you made my decision much easier. The toe box is way to different than the rest of the shoe. I appreciate it.

Oh well, hopefully I'll like the gray 3.0's in person.

Last edited:
I went for the onyx and can't wait to see them in person.

If I didn't have the MG 1.0 those 2.0 would have been carted too.

They did the gradient right on those.  I don't understand the hate, but it was the same for MG 1.0 in the beginning.

The olives are not doing it for me, but if I didn't have olive 1.0 I would probably cart out of pure desperation.

Does ADC frequently oversell on releases, or if you cart you should be good?
They're really good at selling only what they have in stock. I order on releases from them preferably over other sites because of this. I've never dealt with a canceled order and have only heard it happen to others a few times compared to the number of times a lot of other spots have canceled orders for overselling

Back
Top Bottom