ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Din Tai Fung's truffle soup dumplings are so good. Too bad theres no location here in NYC

Not necessarily dumpling spot but the only chinese spot I've been to NYC is Hop Kee...  I dont remember if it was an A, B, C spot as far as restaurant grades...  
laugh.gif
  It was pretty good tho... 
Alright folks, hit me with the NY dumpling recommendations. Vanessa's is my go-to

It has more to do with what pattern/colorways that were made.

CB2.0 - why cop when you can get the 1.0 for retail
Navy2.0 - why cop when you have the 1.0
Medals - kind of weak
3M 2.0 - see above
Olive 2.0 - having 1.0, these were not needed. Would have copped without 1.0 though

Overall, the 2.0, regardless of the knit or even the gradient pattern, were very underwhelming and weak, for me

Being an owner of both 1.0 and 2.0 style shoes, it's funny how so many posts in this thread are about this 1.0 vs 2.0 discussion. Let me just say, to each their own. Some folks like 1.0 versions for certain colors better, some like 2.0 better. Everyone has different tastes, whatever looks sexy to you, cop. Don't care what others think.

For example, I think the 1.0 and 2.0 core blacks are a wash. Navy 2.0 looks nicer to me than 1.0, and I have had both (sold 1.0s and copped 2.0s, yes I'm "crazy"). For the 3M I have to say it goes to the 1.0, but 2.0 is nice as well. Olive 2.0s are growing on me with each picture one of y'all shares.

In conclusion, cop what you like. Don't rely on other's opinions. Most of the time the folks hating on the 2.0, and then getting a positive reply from a person with a similar opinion, is kind of like reassurance that their purchase of the 1.0 in that particular color way was a good decision.

*Not picking on this post in particular, no disrespect dude.

Being an owner of both 1.0 and 2.0 style shoes, it's funny how so many posts in this thread are about this 1.0 vs 2.0 discussion. Let me just say, to each their own. Some folks like 1.0 versions for certain colors better, some like 2.0 better. Everyone has different tastes, whatever looks sexy to you, cop. Don't care what others think.

For example, I think the 1.0 and 2.0 core blacks are a wash. Navy 2.0 looks nicer to me than 1.0, and I have had both (sold 1.0s and copped 2.0s, yes I'm "crazy"). For the 3M I have to say it goes to the 1.0, but 2.0 is nice as well. Olive 2.0s are growing on me with each picture one of y'all shares.

In conclusion, cop what you like. Don't rely on other's opinions. Most of the time the folks hating on the 2.0, and then getting a positive reply from a person with a similar opinion, is kind of like reassurance that their purchase of the 1.0 in that particular color way was a good decision.

*Not picking on this post in particular, no disrespect dude.

no disrespect taken at all. I agree with everything you say about cop what you like. But i also understand why people hate the 2.0, and to be honest, nobody should be upset there's a Team Hate 2.0. I think a lot of pro 2.0 people think people attack the 2.0 because its the popular thing to do. But it isn't. They are genuinely "trash" since we;ve had better.

We all won't agree, thats for sure. Its impossible.

BUT, i've had both 1.0 and 2.0 of the similar color ways, and its like comparing apples to oranges. They are alike but not alike at the same time, if that makes sense. I actually liked the CB 2.0 until i received them in hand. Took them out the both, put them on my feet, put them back in the box and taped up for return within 10 minutes. They were "trash."

And not to disrespect anyone, but you are strange if you prefer the 2.0 over 1.0 Core Black. We're all entitled to opinions, but to me, its bizarre as hell.

Had the 2.0 version came out first instead of 1.0, the hate wouldn't be that strong. But to go from fantastic to extremely mediocre is another.

Don't own a pair of 2.0, but the shape of the shoe is different as well and not just the pattern, right? I don't know if it's the additional design patterns that are playing tricks on my eyes, but the shape of the toebox seems bulkier to me.

Last edited:
I like both CB 1.0 and CB 2.0 and doubled up on both personally. I really wouldn't say one is better than the other, just different. On feet they both look great and have completely different looks due to the differentiating patterns. I really think CB 2.0 needs to be worn with black 3M rope laces though to complement the gradient pattern to be truly appreciated... makes them look ten times better than with the stock laces for this particular cw aesthetically.

Can I get a legit check? Wanna make sure my UCLA's are legit got them for a good deal.Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Last edited:
yup just a matte gold cup. Theres another college one too, gradient black with orange heel cup. Also very lazy lol

I like both CB 1.0 and CB 2.0 and doubled up on both personally. I really wouldn't say one is better than the other, just different. On feet they both look great and have completely different looks due to the differentiating patterns. I really think CB 2.0 needs to be worn with black 3M rope laces though to complement the gradient pattern to be truly appreciated... makes them look ten times better than with the stock laces for this particular cw aesthetically.

I'm on the same page with you on that. I personally changed my CB 2.0 to black 3m rope laces, and my whites to flat grey rope laces. Personally I am a fan of both 1.0 and 2.0 and I think each brings it's own element.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom