ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another consortium ZG coming soon -

adidas Consortium ADO Pure Boost ZG

View media item 2189987View media item 2189988View media item 2189989
adidas-s81826-ado-pure-boost-zg-1.jpg
adidas-s81827-ado-pure-boost-zg-1.jpg

Reactions: gir
They look great. My core blacks are getting to the point where I'll be needing to do this as well. Hoping mine come out like this but my craft skills suck.

Thanks! Don't worry, they are very easy to do. You can always tape the upper parts if you're not too confident.

Dope. Definitely doing this when the time is right.

Thanks man. Yellowing is inevitable, sooner or later you'd have to do something about it.

Thanks! Don't worry, they are very easy to do. You can always tape the upper parts if you're not too confident.
Thanks man. Yellowing is inevitable, sooner or later you'd have to do something about it.
Any cracking yet?

those new ZG's are worse than most of the GR's- the black/red, olive, and navy are all better than those (plus the LS & Kolor collabs)

If you want to get in contact with Winnsports outside of ebay, just google "Prime Sports Chula Vista", find their phone number and give them a call.

Anyone know how the ace 16+ pure controls fit? I normally wear 10 in all UB and they fit a little loose. would a 9.5 fit? I found a solid deal on a pair

I hope all these people hating on the TB's keep their fingers off the trigger when the LTD TB drop happens :D

I know the consensus on the Zg primes is same size as UB, but could I get away with going down .5 size if I plan on uncaging them?

ss just put up a fsr of solar yellow 1.0s on ebay for $132 shipped...someone please buy all of the 12s so the temptation ends

Just read the last 40 pages and ate about two movie buckets worth of popcorn.  Pure gold.  Did pcgvrtx join sprite remix as the new thread clowns?

A couple updates:

- Painted Boost - been wearing/running in my solar red 2.0s which I painted in July and no cracks or white showing (beyond the bits of white left from my shoddy paint job).  To revisit, I stripped the coating with acetone, used Angelus dye (2 coats) and Angelus jet black paint (2 coats) and then Angelus Matte Finisher (2 coats).  Boost has some dust on it from dirt path, sorry.

Triple Black:  Adidas corporate still lists TBs for a December release, however this can be subject to change.

MC 1.0: Messages sent to everyone that requested a size 
nthat.gif

To my Canadian pals, Footlocker just dropped the CB 2.0 for 209.99 CDN. Dropped earlier today but I was at work so I couldn't post. Sizes still left when I went and there was a huge stock that shupped. Some were able to buy from Footlocker Canada to get shipped instore for pick up.

Back
Top Bottom