ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Livestock Pure Boost for Banned 1s. Fair trade?
IDK, seems to me like the Livestocks are artificially high right now as part of the boost hype. The Bred 1 is one of the most iconic sneakers of all time and I think the price will hold better over time if not increase. But right now the prices are pretty similar. If you want to do it, then get what you like.

I managed to clutch copping livestocks! After 4-5 hrs sleep yesterday I was up trying to get them from various footsites. However, they were all sold out instantly. I managed to finally cop off sivasdescalzo. Bought a size uk 10.5 = us 11 for £128 = $170 including express delivery. First time I got through I failed to do the verified by visa within time limit and then card got blocked and site crashed after. When site came back on after like an hour I used my card again (not knowing it was blocked) and again I got an error. Luckily, I was able to use a family member's paypal and then the order went through.

sivasdescalzo are based in spain. Any chance of dispatch on sundays? I think they use DHL

Last edited:
I had the chance to cop the Livestock Boosts but ultimately passed because of the lack of UB sole and don't regret it. I just like the overall UB silhouette over the Pure Boost but can definitely say the Livestocks look great though!

I can't be the only one that finds the Concepts EQT Boosts completely unappealing. I just don't find them aesthetically pleasing at all, especially that sage green suede one. Honestly, I would take a pair of gradients over them any day of the week
laugh.gif

I can't be the only one that finds the Concepts EQT Boosts completely unappealing. I just don't find them aesthetically pleasing at all, especially that sage green suede one. Honestly, I would take a pair of gradients over them any day of the week
laugh.gif
i dont like them at all, i don't think EQT fits with boost it looks totally not the way i want a shoe with boost sole to look... idk if i make sense it just doesnt seem to fit for me haha

Last edited:

i dont like them at all, i don't think EQT fits with boost it looks totally not the way i want a shoe with boost sole to look... idk if i make sense it just doesnt seem to fit for me haha
That makes complete sense. The EQT upper is just way too bulky atop the boost midsole. I also agree that I want my shoes with boost to be more tailored/streamlined and socklike. The EQT Boosts are just too cumbersome of an upper IMO.

Livestock Pure Boost for Banned 1s. Fair trade?
I'd say the banned 1s are going for a lil more. plus the quality on them are insane from what im reading in the banned 1 thread.

but overall i'd say its pretty fair.

Grabbed the cncpts eqt boost in a 13, really I'm a 12.5 but didn't want to risk a 12 being too snug hope I made the right decision. They look awesome in pics, and they are my first pair of boosts so can't wait for them to show up. Definitely a big part of copping was to help with the fat L on the banneds lol.

I'd make that trade if i had an extra pair.

Was cleaning up today and putting shoe back into their box's, and noticed my 3M's were starting to get that orange tint on the boost. Hurt my feelings. The only pair i have that orange going on.

Grabbed the cncpts eqt boost in a 13, really I'm a 12.5 but didn't want to risk a 12 being too snug hope I made the right decision. They look awesome in pics, and they are my first pair of boosts so can't wait for them to show up. Definitely a big part of copping was to help with the fat L on the banneds lol.
Should of went with the 12

Back
Top Bottom