ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bronze are the most wearable pair of the Olympic pack.

That uncaged white 1.0 looks G. Think I'm gonna chop my pair up this week

Might be in the minority here but Creams don't look good on foot. Something about the wool-like fabric used that makes the shoe look fatter and less sleek than normal PK UBs.

Off foot, they are beauties, but every time I wear mine, I don't think they look that good.

Might be in the minority here but Creams don't look good on foot. Something about the wool-like fabric used that makes the shoe look fatter and less sleek than normal PK UBs.

Off foot, they are beauties, but every time I wear mine, I don't think they look that good.
I'm having the same thoughts. My all time favorite UB is the wool grey and the toebox for those are so much sleeker than that of the creams. The creams give a bulkier look in my opinion. These prices are making me want to dump mine too :/

I wear my GR whites 1.0 more than I wear my Creams. Nothing like a clean all white pair of shoes 

Last edited:
I'm having the same thoughts. My all time favorite UB is the wool grey and the toebox for those are so much sleeker than that of the creams. The creams give a bulkier look in my opinion. These prices are making me want to dump mine too :/

Thinking about selling mine as well. I'm holding on to mine for now because I remember how much I lusted for Creams after seeing pics of them in this thread. But when I finally got them, I was underwhelmed. Whereas I just copped the tech earth/olive uncaged and I freaking love them.

Last edited:
I actually used a marker and some matte spray. These to be exact (recommended to be my by @UmpaHimself
)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004E3CG1U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005ENZ8CS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rubbed the boost w/ Acetone before applying 2 coats of marker. Then 2-3 coats of matte spray.

The marker doesn't work as well on the smooth surfaces like the heelcup and cage, since it leaves streaks. You have to be very quick and careful when applying it.

You plan on swapping the laces?

Probly won't do a full swap but am planning on making the aglets black, I also believe I have some lace tips coming with my Olympic uncaged that are arriving Monday so I might try some of those, a little touch of gold could be cool.

I tried them with black laces but didn't really like it.

Last edited:
Probly won't do a full swap but am planning on making the aglets black, I also believe I have some lace tips coming with my Olympic uncaged that are arriving Monday so I might try some of those, a little touch of gold could be cool.

I tried them with black laces but didn't really like it.
what about these RLS ones? the black and white ones on the left?

http://www.**************.com/product/flat-solid-white-and-black-ultra-boost-laces

550 for a choc gradient??? I'd rather spend on a collab than spend on a gradient asia exclusive. 
mean.gif

I can confirm that the gold and chrome heel cups on the Olympic pack will chip. On some of the pairs you can already see where the material is warping.
Producing the gold and chrome heel cup was a challenge for adidas.
Will try to get a picture tomorrow to show the area that's changing.

I can confirm that the gold and chrome heel cups on the Olympic pack will chip. On some of the pairs you can already see where the material is warping.
Producing the gold and chrome heel cup was a challenge for adidas.
Will try to get a picture tomorrow to show the area that's changing.

That's disappointing. Please try to get pictures.

I know this may be a front page inquiry since it is a sizing inquiry, but I'm probably gonna go for one of the Olympics this week and I wanted to know if there's any difference between the Uncaged and Caged toebox? I fit an 11 in Uncaged and the toe area is perfect, any more and any less room for my toes would be too much, and I don't have wide feet. So I'm guessing TTS for regular Caged, or would I still need to size up?

Back
Top Bottom