ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh, Action Bronson wears them daily! YOu can't possibly have wider feet than him!

God damn Boost material gotta be strong as ****. And for such a big dude, his feet kinda small 
laugh.gif

Great advertising for Adidas.

But being fat doesn't mean your feet grow length wise!! :rofl:

I think he's legit around 5'9. I could be wrong, but he definitely looks short.

My solar 1.0s are my favorite colorway. I figured eventually they would just dry up, so I've managed to quadruple up all well under retail from ebay. I've actually never seen them sell above retail when they do pop up. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]View media item 2129449

I regret passing on the Solar Reds and Oranges. Snagged a few of the Volts from Sweatshop at the tail end of the UB flourishing. Still kinda upset I didn't get a pair of the Royal 1.0s and 2 more pairs of OGs. 
ohwell.gif
 But, at least I got 2 pairs for the low. Can't beat that

BTW, did you get Rams season tickets? I ask because I just got done posting my Bucs vs. Rams tickets on the NFL Ticket Exchange
Yeah, i regret not getting solar reds, oranges and volt. At the time, they were too bright for me, but i've slowly got over there wearing my volt FKR.

Yes, I have Rams season tickets. Can't wait.
Nice. Hopefully they didn't rake you over the coals for those things; I figured they'd want a grip for'em in LA. I was kinda curious how that whole thing worked once they open up their new stadium?  In any case, I'll watch the Bucs when the come to SD, since I live like 2 miles from the stadium and will probably drive to AZ to watch them play the Cardinals.

Nice. Hopefully they didn't rake you over the coals for those things; I figured they'd want a grip for'em in LA. I was kinda curious how that whole thing worked once they open up their new stadium?  In any case, I'll watch the Bucs when the come to SD, since I live like 2 miles from the stadium and will probably drive to AZ to watch them play the Cardinals.

it wasn't bad. $1400 per ticket. But i needed 8 :x

I already know once they move to the new stadium, tickets will cost 5 times more. I'll be looking at getting 2 tickets at that time, if I'm lucky.

it wasn't bad. $1400 per ticket. But i needed 8
sick.gif

I already know once they move to the new stadium, tickets will cost 5 times more. I'll be looking at getting 2 tickets at that time, if I'm lucky.
1400 doesn't seem bad at all. How are the seats? Maybe they'll give you a discount for being a holder for their first season here. 

And I agree with your sig, the Lakers young'ns have been doing work this summer. Everyone seems so much happier and eager to play since Byron got fired. Randle and Clarkson have been lighting up the Drew League recently and D'Angelo was pretty great in summer league. Nick Young still needs to go though.

it wasn't bad. $1400 per ticket. But i needed 8
sick.gif

Yeah, not bad at all, especially in LA. It's just the times 8, like you said that hurts. Both my Bucs and FSU tickets just had a price hike ($20 per ticket for the Bucs and $200 extra bucks a season to the FSU Boosters).  

That new stadium in LA is gonna have a sweet PSL fee, I'm sure.  When I lived in Houston, I got Rockets season tickets and they weren't too expensive. So being curious, I thought I'd look up what it would cost for the Texans... mind you, this is when they were at their peak and certainly they're usually nowhere near as expensive, but son wanted $250k for 4 PSLs . I logged off and never bothered to look again. Even beyond the $250k, they still wanted a hefty ransom for those babies. I believe the average was somewhere in the range of $20k per license.

Last edited:
1400 doesn't seem bad at all. How are the seats? Maybe they'll give you a discount for being a holder for their first season here. 

And I agree with your sig, the Lakers young'ns have been doing work this summer. Everyone seems so much happier and eager to play since Byron got fired. Randle and Clarkson have been lighting up the Drew League recently and D'Angelo was pretty great in summer league. Nick Young still needs to go though.

very good seats. I was one of the first that got called to purchase tickets. 35th row right at the 45 yard line. Could have been closer but the view starts to suck.

And my sig actually means I'm betting against the Lakers. Dude i bet said Lakers will be in WCF by 2019, which is insane.

Yeah, the PSL is going to be ridiculous! I remember when the Jets/Giants stadium opened, it was ridiculous. I think they had a hard time selling, initially.

I'm prepared to take the L and watch from home. I refuse to pay $5000 per. I'll just get a few games a year and stay home for the others

very good seats. I was one of the first that got called to purchase tickets. 35th row right at the 45 yard line. Could have been closer but the view starts to suck.

And my sig actually means I'm betting against the Lakers. Dude i bet said Lakers will be in WCF by 2019, which is insane.
Yeah, common misconception is the closer to the field you are the better the view. Ends up being worse because you can't see the whole field and you're looking at the back of player's heads. I guess it depends on the stadium, but between rows like 20/25-40s are usually the best view. Not too far, but not so close you encounter the aforementioned.

Ain't no way the Lakers are going to be the WCFs by '19. At this pace, they should be happy to sniff the playoffs by '19. In my lifetime, I don't think I've seen the Lakers win less, than 30 games and they're rattled off 3 straight years of sub 30 wins. They've been expansion team terrible.

In regard to PSLs, you're better off going with your plan. Pick the games you want and call it day. No need to waste that much money just to say you have seats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom