ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2112102

200.gif

personally. thats the first non collab pair i've seen with something different on the tounge. My LTD pairs have a regular adidas logo.
Right but we're not talking about previously released LTD, these new upcoming LTDs appear to have metal embellishments on the tongue, as evidenced in this picture, as I said earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if the new LTDs all have some kind of different embellishment on the tongue.

what kind of bikes are those? I smell steel frames 
nthat.gif
Pink handle bars is a 80's LeMans Centurion and the green bike in front is a Super Grand Prix Raleigh.  They unfortunately don't get much road time these days, my girl is a bit traumatized after she crashed on her Schwinn Continental 
frown.gif

Is this normal on the boost mid sole?  I only wore these uncage 2 days and notice a piece of the boost missing.  I'm not sure if it was there prior to me wearing them or occurred after I wore them.  I didn't bang my foot into anything and no one step on my foot.

Is this normal on the boost mid sole?  I only wore these uncage 2 days and notice a piece of the boost missing.  I'm not sure if it was there prior to me wearing them or occurred after I wore them.  I didn't bang my foot into anything and no one step on my foot.
Most, if not all, boost soles will have little areas like that. Nothing to worry about.

Was I not supposed to post that on here? Please point me in the right direction if I did. 

that is one of 3 resellers on ebay people continuously come in here and ask legit checks on... so we're a litte tired of it.

Last edited:
Now I'm gonna check my pairs to see if any of the boosticles are falling off

That's right, boosticles

Last edited:
I don't know if this is allowed or not so if it's not, mods please shut this down but...... I have both all black and all white uncaged size 10.5 that don't fit and I'm looking to returned them to ADC. 10 fits perfect but collar is too snug. Though a 10.5 would do the trick but now it's too long and too snug. if anyone wants an oop for retail let me know. Rather pass these on to someone here instead of just returning them. If not I'll just return. Take one or both. Whatev's.

I'd put it on a facebook group and ask. I would take for retail if they were size 9.

Winnsport and Revs Up...  In his defense, ShoeBullyLLC is not as often asked as Winnsport and RevUp...  At least I dont remember ShoeBullyLLC that much...  Are they Legit? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Winnsport and Revs Up...  In his defense, ShoeBullyLLC is not as often asked as Winnsport and RevUp...  At least I dont remember ShoeBullyLLC that much...  Are they Legit? 
laugh.gif

I think two dudes had a back and forth and decided they were legit. Didn't sound too convinced to me though. I'm still unsure if they are legit or not as well

Last edited:

I think two dudes had a back and forth and decided they were legit. Didn't sound too convinced to me though. I'm still unsure if they are legit or not as well
Yeah, all I know is Winn and Rev is...  
laugh.gif
  Now if Tank says they are then I'll take his word for it. 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom