ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My local FA said they have the Uncaged UB, but wont sell until Monday. Dont they release officially on Wednesday? May need to take a ride
I see it on Champs, but not my local FA, which I know is releasing. 
Yea I'm not sure why it's not on any other site but you know how these stores do.....

Does anybody know if stores are doing raffles for the uncaged or FCFS? My guess is that since these are probably going to have resell value they will most likely be raffles... what do you guys think?

the jokes about winnsports not being legit should stop. People really are going to believe they sell fakes.

Seems cold to me for a business trying sell shoes at very reasonable prices. If they bumped everything up $50-$75, people wouldn't question them nearly as much.

Last edited:

Does anybody know if stores are doing raffles for the uncaged or FCFS? My guess is that since these are probably going to have resell value they will most likely be raffles... what do you guys think?
I think it depends where you are located.  Some of my locals are doing raffles

Still trying to choose my cw for wednesday. I like all three but i dont want to spend that much. Especially if colored boost is coming....

Might have to go with the silver

Still trying to choose my cw for wednesday. I like all three but i dont want to spend that much. Especially if colored boost is coming....

Might have to go with the silver
I'm going red and wife going grey, then just wait for colored boost 

I don't see why they like giving EU stuff so early, but at least its not legit colored boost so I'm ok 

My local footaction got the greys and are releasing them fcfs wednesday. Was told, if you come at 10 you'll get them and that they got a big shipment

Back
Top Bottom