ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah. Was only like 20bucks so why not... I made it like 15 feet feet from ye while he was in the DJ booth by dodging security. Was pretty cool. Having the whole crowd reacting to the video was epic. Definitely a cool experience.

for those of you who don't use the tweeter:

"ACE 16+ Purecontrol Ultra Boost" may or may not be the name (pretty sure these tweets are automated from a crawler, sometimes have weird names like "ultra boost BB" for the 2016 crazylight boost)

for those of you who don't use the tweeter:

"ACE 16+ Purecontrol Ultra Boost" may or may not be the name (pretty sure these tweets are automated from a crawler, sometimes have weird names like "ultra boost BB" for the 2016 crazylight boost)
These look really good.

LOL fkin subway lured you?!

Wow does that take me back. First couple of weeks at U of A in the mall Discover was posted up getting all us freshman. So many people learned a good financial lesson that year haha. Never saw that after I transferred to ASU though. I'm still laughing as I'm writing this good times, good times.

the cageless UB's are rather snug in the heel.  Just tried them on and it seems like they put extra padding where the heel cup is

Back
Top Bottom