ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Typically the prices rise as pairs dry up on the market. Especially with these limited collabs that won't restock again. Look what happened with the HB and SNS.
True...  BUT if people dont pay the "price" of resell, it will sit regardless of how high that price is...  But yes, supply dictates price for these limited drops...

Typically the prices rise as pairs dry up on the market. Especially with these limited collabs that won't restock again. Look what happened with the HB and SNS.
Didn't someone cook yesterday on some WW on nice kicks?

Yes but they are drying up because people kept paying the increasing resale. They'll never learn.

LOL, I'll save the vets from answering.
Winnsports is legit
Revup is legit
Generally, if the seller ratings are insanely high, you can assume people aren't giving 5 stars for fakes.
I don't want to bring back up the legitimacy of Winnsports, but does anyone know how they have so many restocks of the OG black and whites? They seem to be the only vendor that restocks on the regular.

After selling off all my NMDs I had to bite and grab that tan pair on ADC today. Guess cooking on NMD drops is the one benefit of working early on Fridays

I don't want to bring back up the legitimacy of Winnsports, but does anyone know how they have so many restocks of the OG black and whites? They seem to be the only vendor that restocks on the regular.
I suspect bots maybe? But what im worried about is the tongues, seen some pics awhile back of people who've gotten pairs where the tongues are different length and width you can aslo see it in there pics the shoe on the right has a much shorter and wider tongue then the left pair, is different tongue sizes normal in UB's? My CB's have basically identical tongues

After selling off all my NMDs I had to bite and grab that tan pair on ADC today. Guess cooking on NMD drops is the one benefit of working early on Fridays
Bro, wth how did you get through?  Im sitting there clicking on images proving I'm a human for an hour.  Its still going and they sold out.  Adidas is a *** for that. At least tweet that they are sold out....

Bro, wth how did you get through?  Im sitting there clicking on images proving I'm a human for an hour.  Its still going and they sold out.  Adidas is a *** for that. At least tweet that they are sold out....
IT says right on the site what pairs are currently sold out.

Opened up the tans in about 10 tabs and checked out once one popped up, but I was on the site before the tweet went out. Plus no one wants size 13 NMDs 
laugh.gif
 **** looking like boats

Opened up the tans in about 10 tabs and checked out once one popped up, but I was on the site before the tweet went out. Plus no one wants size 13 NMDs 
laugh.gif
 **** looking like boats
Adidas' test release before tomorrow. Adidas IT dept is hating the world right now.

I suspect bots maybe? But what im worried about is the tongues, seen some pics awhile back of people who've gotten pairs where the tongues are different length and width you can aslo see it in there pics the shoe on the right has a much shorter and wider tongue then the left pair, is different tongue sizes normal in UB's? My CB's have basically identical tongues
Maybe bots, but I'm not sure if that would make much sense business wise. They wouldn't be making much money if any based on the price they are selling them for. I didn't see those pics ppl posted before. I'll go back and take a look, but I don' think differences in the tongue is the norm. I would think those would just be some  QC issues. Most ppl seem to think they are legit, just wondering how they are able to have so many restocks. 

Not liking the canvas material they used this time on the NMD $120 models. Prefer the feel of the mesh last time. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom