ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
has been discussed at lenght homie.. the ansewer is no

wear it like a badge of honor or wear some other boosts! 

not the answer you wanted to hear, I know, but thats the real real on the boost stains 

Taking dat to my grave FAM thanks

every time i see a really messed up midsole it seems to be from the hb collab.

Judging by the outsole & heelcup, you didn't really care too much about keeping them clean to begin with 

I do clean the cups with magic eraser, but I didn't really do anything to the boost.

Guess I'll just rock it as it is, no worries there!

Last edited:
I know its limited 3000 for a NMD? Hell no!

You will be surprised that people with money will pay these ridiculous prices. Know one guy, his family is worth millions and is absolutely spoiled by his dad. He recently jumped on the nmd hype train and bought all the shoes that he liked, all at ridiculously high prices, he just didn't care

Apologies if it's a dumb question.

So I've gotten the whites and core blacks UB off winnsports. Kicks are awesome but they came without tags. Just wondering is that the way they came or?

At least my creams had the continental tag on

Cheers fam.

Apologies if it's a dumb question.

So I've gotten the whites and core blacks UB off winnsports. Kicks are awesome but they came without tags. Just wondering is that the way they came or?

At least my creams had the continental tag on

Cheers fam.
OG boost did not have a continental sole. if you check the bottom of your shoe it shouldn't say continental. 

I know the OGs came without continental sole.
I mean do they have like size tags on or?

But getting back to shoes

Idk I think the Continental treads make these absolutely legit. Is there really a good resale mkt for OGs?

Back
Top Bottom