ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah, thought about selling some shoes that I hardly wear and MAYBE get a PB 350...  Thats a big MAYBE.
It was only 3 pairs to be exact and i'm actually pretty glad i did it. Didn't take long either. I ended up getting the PB's at StockX, like you said way too many fakes for a local deal.

Latest pickup
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

I Wanna see the behind the scene shot of this lol.

Last edited:

Yeah, thought about selling some shoes that I hardly wear and MAYBE get a PB 350...  Thats a big MAYBE.
Just did this. Got a pair of PB 350s coming in the mail. Sold off a bunch of pairs and got a hell of a trade/deal so it all worked out well. 

It was only 3 pairs to be exact and i'm actually pretty glad i did it. Didn't take long either. I ended up getting the PB's at StockX, like you said way too many fakes for a local deal.
Yeah will see...  Im already planning on letting go of some of my Js...  LOL  IF the time comes that I actually shell out for one then its a matter of where to get them from...  Safest but more expensive are consignment shops...  BUT not even all those shops are 100%... 

Those 2 look legit. 

Legit checks after purchase are bit nonsensical tho. 

Seller had 100% positive feedback with 500+ transactions. Got a great deal and just wanted to cover all my bases, thanks for the life lesson though.

Last edited:
Def looks better with black laces.
Both solars look better with black laces.

*It's crazy how the color of the solor red both versions change from pic to pic the most out of all the UBs photos i've seen. In some pics the upper knit, the burnt orange is very prominent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom