ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now my next problem : talking myself out from buying the 3m for 340$. They never released i europe and I wanted a pair so bad and the seller is based in europe.

Now my next problem : talking myself out from buying the 3m for 340$. They never released i europe and I wanted a pair so bad and the seller is based in europe.
Is that 340 Euro? Even then, I dont think 3M or any GR/LTD is worth that much...  

roll.gif

i mean, you guys saw him say he's from Spain or wherever so we know English probably isnt his first language. Im just adding to it now, but hes not even saying things at times and you guys just saw something and go off. Just let it die and move on, damn.
correction Republica and HE said English was his 1st primary.............I'm not throwing this kid a bone.............plus he called me out, to be exact, he said "I got you......",    DING DING DING, gloves off 
roll.gif

trust me im all about second chances but this is beyond help................$340 for 3m's and he still ask how much, you can't  fix stu*id 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom