ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know how many of you have seen this just thought I'd share it. The article is from yesterday.

http://www.counselheal.com/articles...le-black-confirmed-price-release-date-design-

They are saying that the upper on the triple black will be gradient. Also it says the upper AND boost sole? will have 3M. Anyone know if this is legit?
404 Error 

roll.gif

I don't know how many of you have seen this just thought I'd share it. The article is from yesterday.

http://www.counselheal.com/articles...le-black-confirmed-price-release-date-design-

They are saying that the upper on the triple black will be gradient. Also it says the upper AND boost sole? will have 3M. Anyone know if this is legit?
"The new Adidas Triple Black Ultra Boost features a gradient pattern and continental outsole. The sneaker has been revamped with 3M detailing across its intricately Primeknit upper, as well as on the jet-black boost sole to further enhance its visibility in low-lit conditions, as well as offering additional flair."

They might turn out to be like these triple white 3Ms that were leaked.

Last edited:

"The new Adidas Triple Black Ultra Boost features a gradient pattern and continental outsole. The sneaker has been revamped with 3M detailing across its intricately Primeknit upper, as well as on the jet-black boost sole to further enhance its visibility in low-lit conditions, as well as offering additional flair."

They might turn out to be like these triple white 3Ms that were leaked.
That article is most likely incorrect about the gradient pattern, there are samples out there that use that pattern & that's probably what's confusing them.

At least I f#cking hope so.

If the triple blacks end up being gradients, I'm not going to buy another UB until they release the 2017 knit pattern in protest haha.

Last edited:
Any info if those 3m triple whites are gonna more of a pure white like the 1.0's  or gonna have some yellow gradient on them like the 2.0's?

That article is most likely incorrect about the gradient pattern, there are samples out there that use that pattern & that's probably what's confusing them.
For sure. We will never know until we get official pics or until we get the official word from you 
tongue.gif

At least I f#cking hope so.

If the triple blacks end up being gradients, I'm not going to buy another UB until they release the 2017 knit pattern in protest haha.
Posted this a few days ago. More likely than not that these are the 3B releasing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/adidas-FW16...522301?hash=item1a13dedcbd:g:tW0AAOSw9ZdXKoDs

IMHO, the gradient pattern doesn't look bad on the triple whites or these upcoming triple blacks since it's all one color. They are doable

yeah, i dont mind the the gradients when they are all the same color but different shade. The ones with different colors are just :x i'll still prefer all my OG weaves though

Last edited:
Has anyone heard about some new release info on the triple black UB and triple white 2.0 UB? It looks like Footlocker EU has pulled them from the site..

These arrived today.  The red laces are a little rough on the eyes.  Definitely swapping to black UB donor laces.  The conti sole is reminiscent of a Jordan 6 infrared in certain light (pinkish hues).  Unfiltered pics below:

Direct sunlight.
Shaded natural light. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom