ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know any reputable stores that handle trades where both parties send their shoes into for inspection?

Damn, broke out the White UBs today and they definitely fit a bit smaller than my MGs and Creams since it felt a lot more tight on my foot. 
sick.gif
 Probably should've half sized up for the perfect fit. Anybody else feel the same about their White UBs?

Edit: The White UBs are the new 3/16 production date batch. 

Last edited:
View media item 2005785
Almost doubled up a few mins ago but couldn't justify $200.70 after the ridiculous tax in PR. Doesn't help that my first pair were the grey wools and those were $100 shipped. So if anyones at the island, they're still readily available at footlocker stores

What's a good price for mystery grey worn for like 2 hours? Obviously I would like to get as much money as possible :smile: this isn't a sale post, only a price check. I have a buyer from another channel

Last edited:
Almost doubled up a few mins ago but couldn't justify $200.70 after the ridiculous tax in PR. Doesn't help that my first pair were the grey wools and those were $100 shipped. So if anyones at the island, they're still readily available at footlocker stores
You should be my hero, and get me my size 9.5 
wink.gif

Finally got a pair of creams in 8.5 for a decent price. $240 shipped. Not retail but happy to be done with all the envy I've been having. What now??

I'd like to know this too. I had the same problems with creams. I have uniqlo no show socks and it made it slightly better although it still leaves red marks on top foot.
I was wearing Uniqlo no shows when the pain happened :frown: I think the metal tabs on the SNS tongues were also digging into my skin lol

Last edited:
So, I feel like adidas is all over the place in their sizing.

Here is a detailed observation on the adidas I've bought so far:

Ultra Boost - TTS, Maybe 1/2 Size Small
Pure Boost - 1/2 Size Large
Support 93/16 - 1/2 to a whole size larger

My question to you all, is I would like to buy the Dorado ADV Boost, but I notice they only come up to a size 12.

I wear a 13, so ...

Do Dorados run big, like most Stan Smiths and Shell Toes?

Guys help me out quickly. Y3 sizing. Ima an 11 in UB, 10.5 in Yzy 350s.. what size Y3 PB ZG to get? 10 or 10.5?

Thanks

I used to be like that but who cares now lol like if I wear levis do I have to buy god aweful levis shoes too. Gettin too old for matchy matchy

I'm really just referring to visible logos, aesthetically doesn't look as nice to me as the uniformity of wearing all Nike/ adidas (not trying to be a walking billboard ).

Guys help me out quickly. Y3 sizing. Ima an 11 in UB, 10.5 in Yzy 350s.. what size Y3 PB ZG to get? 10 or 10.5?

Thanks
Many are going 1/2 sz down, but could easily have gone a full sz down.  I went a half sz down and threw in a UB insole and they were dope.  Nowadays I usually don't even add the insole.  Fit is still
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom