ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anyone here know how to cancel an offer you've made on klekt?
I guess its not possible, check the message with the offer, if you cant cancel it there its not possible. Anyway I think you cant be forced to buy them, just contact the seller

I'd be totally fine w/ the seller accepting my offer, but it's been sitting there for a while now w/ no response & I want to move on & cop from another source, but I don't want the seller to suddenly decide to accept & then I have an unexpected charge.

Klekt seems like a really crappy platform.

I'd be totally fine w/ the seller accepting my offer, but it's been sitting there for a while now w/ no response & I want to move on & cop from another source, but I don't want the seller to suddenly decide to accept & then I have an unexpected charge.

Klekt seems like a really crappy platform.

Maybe try to email their support and explain your situation. May I ask what sneaker it is? I mean in worst case scenario you get 2 pairs and can just resell the other lol. I've never had problems with Klekt, I actually really like it. But then again I'm in EU so it's a bit easier to talk down the prices for me with regards to shipping etc.

Maybe try to email their support and explain your situation. May I ask what sneaker it is? I mean in worst case scenario you get 2 pairs and can just resell the other lol. I've never had problems with Klekt, I actually really like it. But then again I'm in EU so it's a bit easier to talk down the prices for me with regards to shipping etc.
Solebox UB so it's a pretty large amount.

I guess my main issue w/ them is their FAQ & whatnot, seems difficult to find info on important things like buyer protection.

Last edited:

Solebox UB so it's a pretty large amount.

I guess my main issue w/ them is their FAQ & whatnot, seems difficult to find info on important things like buyer protection.
Klekt is actually a pretty good platform for us Europeans, never had any problems. Only buying via paypal of course. Your offer cant be active forever if the seller doesnt respond

Klekt is actually a pretty good platform for us Europeans, never had any problems. Only buying via paypal of course. Your offer cant be active forever if the seller doesnt respond
I'm assuming/hoping that once a seller accepts your offer you don't get automatically charged like you do on sites like goat & stockx.

I can't remember if I gave klekt payment info when I made my account or not but when I log in I don't see any option to change that info so I'm assuming I didn't. If that's the case then it's no big deal to have offers sitting.

Cardboard inserts > Ikea shoe trees 
laugh.gif

Lol no doubt. Thanks again for the retail navy hook up man! You're good peeps.
No worries. Enjoy the Navy's. Glad to see them on feet already.

I read on UB talk on Facebook a couple of days ago that creams are loaded on the EU online store ready for a May/June release *fingerscrossed*

I'm also looking to get a pair of high snobietys at crepe city next week, anybody got a rough idea at what I'm looking at, I've checked a few completed listings on eBay between £220-270

Last edited:
Hmmmm thinking of getting some navy's to uncage them, but at the same time I don't cause I feel bad cutting them up lol.

I read on UB talk on Facebook a couple of days ago that creams are loaded on the EU online store ready for a May/June release *fingerscrossed*

I'm also looking to get a pair of high snobietys at crepe city next week, anybody got a rough idea at what I'm looking at, I've checked a few completed listings on eBay between £220-270
ADC EU? Link?

Back
Top Bottom