ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand rules are rules but ultimately, isn't posting an oop the same as posting a link for someone to purchase at retail? You're ultimately trying to help others cop at retail.

Last edited:
The warning needs to be posted on each page for people to see. Thread moves too fast for people to know. Most don't take the time to catch up and just go to last page

I understand rules are rules but ultimately, isn't posting an oop the same as posting a link for someone to purchase at retail? 

No.

Here's what people are missing. There are a lot of reasons why NT doesn't want oops to occur. NT doesn't want to see people get scammed. So if I oop you a pair of shoes for retail, I can still scam you. You pay me for the shoes, and i just don't want to send you the shoes.

I can say right now, hey guys, I just came across 100 pairs of Burgundys, pm for size. Just looking for retail + shipping.

How many people would send me money immediately?

Thats just one of many reasons NT doesn't want oops to occur outside of buy and sell, or, if you do it, do it where nobody sees.

[thread="592656"]Quote:[/thread]
Anyone throw their 3Ms in the washer :nerd: Not sure how the 3M material would hold up
Wasn't sure since I don't have the 3ms myself but I looked into it and it doesn't seem like soap and water will harm 3M material in general, biggest thing is creasing which isn't really a problem when it comes to primeknit. I think it's safe to go ahead and throw them in the washer just make sure to put them in a pillowcase or something else to keep them from slamming around in the dryer.

Yea that's what I do with my other UBs. I just want to make sure that the 3M stays illuminated after washing. These are my everyday beaters so I'll test it out and hope for the best

So what about all the Matches Fashion codes. Was getting that train going through NT not allowed either? 

inmates were running the asylum for a long time, no doubt. Doesn't make it right though. It just means the parents were away so all hell broke loose.

Lets not make this a big deal. People need to use common sense.

Got a ton of request , so I'll leave it here. I do not mind buying creams but my max limit will be $1k. If they still have them at the footlocker I'll grab 5 sizes randomly. If and they do have 5 pairs, ill message everyone accordingly. Please note that I don't have to do this , so please don't abuse my inbox :smile:

Got a ton of request , so I'll leave it here. I do not mind buying creams but my max limit will be $1k. If they still have them at the footlocker I'll grab 5 sizes randomly. If and they do have 5 pairs, ill message everyone accordingly. Please note that I don't have to do this , so please don't abuse my inbox
smile.gif
Regardless, thanks for the help!

So what about all the Matches Fashion codes. Was getting that train going through NT not allowed either? 

I believe it was said that discount codes being posted were fine.

Discount codes yes. But that's not a discount code. That's a referral. The constant begging for it clogged up this thread and made it unbearable. There is a dedicated coupon/discount thread..

Also took a comparison shot of 3M rope vs 3M flat laces (on 3M boosts of course) from ropesupply. Personally thought there was too much 3M before but I like em a lot better with the flat laces!

View media item 2002428

Back
Top Bottom