ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unfortunately not, but I got a pretty decent price considering the current resale prices seen elsewhere and I sold some stuff to justify it...
i think you made a good investment. those are one-of-a-kind UB's and look nice too.

Finally got a chance to step out of work for a second and grab a pair. When i asked for them two employees looked at each other like they robbed the entire stock. :lol:

Only 11 & 13 left. They got them in at 12pm.

Which store?

I wonder how the prices will be when or if theres a huge release online. Sorry if this is messed up but i hope that those employees and resellers that cleaned out the stores sit on pairs and have no choice but to sell em for retail or hopefully lower haha

Cant read through all the pages but for San Diego heads, FTL UTC said they were sold out.  I grabbed the last 11.5 at fashion and then they put a 12 on display so they are probably not any small sizes left.  I didn't call mission.  

Lol repped for that gif but i cant totally hate though since theyre the reason i copped the all white UBs. Even mentioned the restock before NT

Last edited:
LA AREA

adidas in Cerritos restocked on white ultraboosts. Don't call the store has to be in store purchase. Lots of sizes

I wonder how the prices will be when or if theres a huge release online. Sorry if this is messed up but i hope that those employees and resellers that cleaned out the stores sit on pairs and have no choice but to sell em for retail or hopefully lower haha

SEE WHITE UB'S

For anybody in Washington: just got off the phone with FTL at southcenter, lady told me they didn't get them today but should "later this week."

Anyone in NJ eating? I made a few stops and some calls, seems like barely any Footlockers in North Jersey got creams. I'm guessing Willowbrook did but their phone has been busy all afternoon and it's kinda far for me to take the trip on a whim.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom