ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Update here.  I had PM'd a few of you cats that I was going to my local Champs tomorrow and would try to oop you.  But I called them today and they told me that I couldn't place any more orders, that it's a strict limit of 1 per customer.  Since my 1 order went through, they wouldn't allow me to order again.  Appears Champs HQ brought down the hammer.  Only wish they'd bring the same hammer down on a few of their crooked employees...
That's kinda fishy. It seems every Champs and and every manager has their own rules on how they dictate the sale of their shoes.

If the East Bay gets and order in, Monday/Tuesday. I'll see wassup.

I don't recall them having a database in their store POS that flags if you ordered more than 1 shoe that is limited.

damn 
indifferent.gif

Other retailers under the FTL/FA/EAS umbrella need to drop these damn Creams. Champs in San Diego is weak. Fools don't even sell GR UBs. 

That's kinda fishy. It seems every Champs and and every manager has their own rules on how they dictate the sale of their shoes.

If the East Bay gets and order in, Monday/Tuesday. I'll see wassup.

I don't recall them having a database in their store POS that flags if you ordered more than 1 shoe that is limited.
Only 2 of the employees know that I ordered.  So hopefully those two aren't working tomorrow.   The thing is when I ordered that employee was all happy that creams were at Champs.  Now a complete 180, attitude and all. 

The only GR colors I ever see sitting are the core blacks/gradient colors all the other GRs are usually always sold out.
Relatively easy as in not sold out in .33 seconds like today on WishATL.  I mean if I can cop on whatever site within a minute or two after release, I call that easy. 

The only GR colors I ever see sitting are the core blacks/gradient colors all the other GRs are usually always sold out.
Relatively easy as in not sold out in .33 seconds like today on WishATL.  I mean if I can cop on whatever site within a minute or two after release, I call that easy. 

I hope they drop a ton of the triple blacks but I see them being about as hard to cop as Chalks.

Guys do you guys think my friend can wear size 13 Ultraboost if his true size is 12 and he wears 12 In his KD7 and Air Max 1? Someone is selling these 3M Ultraboost size 13 for a steal but my friend is not sure if he will fit it. He does have a wide foot. The seller claims that he's size 12 TTS but size 12.5 and 13 fit fine in Ultraboost. Personally myself im size 10 TTS and I wear 10.5 in mine. Anyone with wide feet can help me and my friend out?

Hmm so your not limited to getting the $75 off to one time from the same account?

i received a code from the OG. shared my referral. two people used my referral and got me two codes. i gave the first code away since this was last week and it was before the black one came out. the 2nd code came to me yesterday which i used to buy the black one since i got that e-mail from matchfashion showing new items. i'm sure i coulda used all three. getting a code for referral is unlimited, but using a code by clicking someone else's referral is once.

Last edited:
Come on. Buy now think later. You might regret it. Lol.
LOL true. Maybe that's why I'm on Team Late and captain of 1st Team - All Ls. 

I don't know, I like a bit of contrast on the UBs. Yeah, I like the White UBs, but it's because those have a black sole for a bit of contrast. It's just like the White UB 2.0 - I'm not feeling those either. 

Last edited:
LOL true. Maybe that's why I'm on Team Late and captain of 1st Team - All Ls. 

I don't know, I like a bit of contrast on the UBs. Yeah, I like the White UBs, but it's because those have a black sole for a bit of contrast. It's just like the White UB 2.0 - I'm not feeling those either. 
Easy, replace the black laces with white ones and u got your contrast. At least thats what ill do.

Back
Top Bottom