ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol thats because they only recently started letting out Shake Shakes get the chicken shack. They introduced it like last summer but it was limited to only like 2-3 locations. I take a detour on the way home from work and I stop by the Shake Shack by Barclays just to get the Chicken Shack. You gotta try it. 

The only complaint I have for Shake Shack is their mediocre fries. Even more below average when they switched the fries back to crinkle cut. 

For a fast casual spot, Shake Shack is so expensive though.. That chicken sandwich by itself is $7-8 here in DC

Seem more and more Olive Ultra Boosts popping up on FB. All the German outlets eating.

Must me some Germans in here.

I need to eat them Olive Ultras :'(

Seem more and more Olive Ultra Boosts popping up on FB. All the German outlets eating.

Must me some Germans in here.

I need to eat them Olive Ultras :'(
Tell me where are those outlets with Olive UB? 
nerd.gif

Huh, I was in HS and graduated in '95 and don't ever recall hearing about it. Vaguely remember Pokémon and have never heard of Yugioh.
You were maybe a little before it's time. They came out in '93 and from what I remember were more popular with younger kids at the time.

Everyone who has them are being shady. Just saying German Adidas Outlet and thats all i need to know lol
No need to be shady. Googled it and there are about 8-9 outlet stores in germany. Closest one is 2 hours :/

Those new Lunac Epics are super comfy. Woudnt buy a pair at $175 though.

They're more comfy than ultra boost to me. My buddy that works at my local finishline said they've sold more lunar epics in the last 2 weeks than ultra boosts that they've had for weeks. Most of their epics are almost completely sold out in all 6 colorways or however many it is. Both shoes are great in my opinion though, just personal preference that I like the epics a little more cause of the flynit and mercurial type ankle collar.

Overall comfort is up there with UB but its unfair to say which is "better". UB is more responsive and comfy whereas the Epic is idk, bouncy? It feels super nice, though I give the edge to UB cause the Epic makes you feel too high off the ground.

Overall comfort is up there with UB but its unfair to say which is "better". UB is more responsive and comfy whereas the Epic is idk, bouncy? It feels super nice, though I give the edge to UB cause the Epic makes you feel too high off the ground.

Yeah they're both awesome shoes. It honestly just comes down to personal preference on what you prefer on your foot. Best bet for anyone asking is to hit up a local store (if possible) and try both on to see what you feels better on your foot.

Back
Top Bottom