ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm pretty confident everyone who posts here wear their UBs. It's the lurkers that are observing until a link is given to them so we can feed them.

Which is why I pay retail or less. No biggie if I miss out on the consortium release once or seven times.

WE? You have 20 posts and joined this month. dont give yourself too much contributing credit.

damn, thought maybe the notification button was cooked, but this thread has really just come to a standstill for almost 2 hours? never thought I'd see the day.

Oh well, wearing the 3Ms today, they always seem to call to me on Fridays

Last edited:
Creams came in yesterday
pimp.gif

That price I paid
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
If you got two left shoes, I know someone you should talk to...
wink.gif

Hey guys I'm looking to cop my first pair of UB and wondering what's the difference between the solid grey and the grey/silver metallic/solar red?  They look very similar online.

WE? You have 20 posts and joined this month. dont give yourself too much contributing credit.
Which is why I decided to join and help the community and help those who need it. Reason why we don't eat is the other more than half waiting for you to post a link and not care about this thread.

Hey guys I'm looking to cop my first pair of UB and wondering what's the difference between the solid grey and the grey/silver metallic/solar red?  They look very similar online.

Is the solid grey you're talking about the mystery grey? The one with solar red is the wool greys. Mystery is darker.

Here are the 3 silvers/greys

View media item 1917864

Silver have a shinier look to them, the wools have black woven in the toe box

Is the solid grey you're talking about the mystery grey? The one with solar red is the wool greys. Mystery is darker.

Here are the 3 silvers/greys
From looking at the ADC website it looks like the solid greys are the ones on the left and the grey/metallic silver/solar red looks to be the ones in the middle.  Sorry I'm new to UB so just getting used to the colors.

From looking at the ADC website it looks like the solid greys are the ones on the left and the grey/metallic silver/solar red looks to be the ones in the middle.  Sorry I'm new to UB so just getting used to the colors.

Yeah left is Mystery Grey AQ5560. Middle is Grey Wools S77510.

Yeah left is Mystery Grey AQ5560. Middle is Grey Wools S77510.
Damn now I want both after seeing your pic
happy.gif
.  I'm sure this has been asked a million times but are they tts or go half size up?  Reviews online tend to say go a half size up.  I'm only going to wear for casual wear.

Damn now I want both after seeing your pic
happy.gif
.  I'm sure this has been asked a million times but are they tts or go half size up?  Reviews online tend to say go a half size up.  I'm only going to wear for casual wear.
Try TTS first if you have narrow feet.

Back
Top Bottom