ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i saw that post for the oop and i immediately pmed thinking that he wants to help... then reread and realised i am a dumb*** 
roll.gif

Hmmm first time seeing the futurecraft fibre ultraboosts there. They look ok but I'd easily stick with the original futurecraft look they had going, hopefully those are still releasing and these are just a different variation on them.

Hmmm first time seeing the futurecraft fibre ultraboosts there. They look ok but I'd easily stick with the original futurecraft look they had going, hopefully those are still releasing and these are just a different variation on them.

Those will take longer since the soles are 3D printed. They'll probably launch along with adidas' Speedfactory concept which is when they'll really be able to make custom fitted sneakers.

Guys, a trivia question ... what was the original Adidas boost shoe?  Was it the Pure Boost?  Why do you think it didn't take off like the Ultra Boost?  The Kanye effect coupled with the fact that he upper was not the knit fabric, but more like a neoprene? 

Guys, a trivia question ... what was the original Adidas boost shoe?  Was it the Pure Boost?  Why do you think it didn't take off like the Ultra Boost?  The Kanye effect coupled with the fact that he upper was not the knit fabric, but more like a neoprene? 
I think the style of the shoe has a lot to do with it. the pure boost looked alright, but it wasn't anything spectacular. the UB is more sleek which is more of the fad nowadays especially with how popular racers were beforehand the past few years.

gdamn, just got the CNY's in and these things are nice as hell. Didn't think they looked that nice in photos but in hand? lawd!

^Pretty sure the Kanye effect is the greatest factor, but imo the UB is the best looking boost shoe with the NMD a close 2nd.
the kanye effect is obviously one of the biggest factors, but i doubt the pure boost would be as popular as the ub had he worn those out in public. just doesn't look that aesthetically pleasing.

OG Purples or 3Ms? Cant decide. I know both would be the best answer but my pocket says otherwise.

Uhhh I think the first adidas boost shoe was the Energy boost AKA ESM boost. As for why it didn't take off I feel like it has to do with it being the first shoe with the boost technology, as with any new technology it can take a while to reach out to people and be discovered(my personal opinion is that I also hated all the colorways on it other than the whites).

3M's. Probably won't see this treatment on the primeknit for a while. 

Ditto.

Plus, the safety rating on the 3M's is higher - when you're out and about late at night, those car lights will hit 'em and that shimmer may save your life :tongue:.

Last edited:
the kanye effect is obviously one of the biggest factors, but i doubt the pure boost would be as popular as the ub had he worn those out in public. just doesn't look that aesthetically pleasing.
Kanye wore the black pure boost a lot, even did a GQ shoot in them I believe

Back
Top Bottom