ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was able to add a 10 to cart, make account, and checkout right before Solelinks tweeted!!!  YAS!!! Free 2 day ship too

MGs only released once on ADC
I'm talking about a Cream restock. MGs released in waves for a little over a week at smaller retailers before showing up on ADC in pretty large quantities. Now they're headed to adidas retail stores. I think Creams could be on the same path even though they released back in Dec.

Wow I finally got creams at retail. Thank you for that link Joshsrevenge! Glad I checked this thread when I did! As I was on the checkout page I got the tweet from SL lol

How does the rep explain all these creams and 3ms popping up at retailers lately?
Usually it's them holding out on pairs and releasing them randomly to build up hype. My friend worked at a mom and pop store near me and said that's what they used to do/still does.

Congrats homie. I pick mines up tomorrow
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Damn... saw it just a minute after links were posted to NT, and still missed!!! Site wouldn't load, and when it did, those color and size pulldowns wouldn't work for me... thought I had it this time too!

I put a pair of 10.5 3Ms in cart right after link was posted and it said Only 3 pairs left. Looks like they got in a few FSR?

Last edited:
Did they have 12.5 or 13 in cream? Please tell me they didn't because if I missed it by 2 minutes I'll be so annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom