ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think cageless looks great on the 3m's. I just grabbed an Xact-O and I'm about to hack up my grey wools. Don't have the heart to do it to the 3m's 1st 

Just received my first pair of UBs. I sized up but they are still pretty tight, my left pinky toe rubs up against the fkyknit. I have regular width feet, these shoes just seem really narrow. Does the fkyknit stretch a bit? I can't size up any more because they will be too long. Any thoughts appreciated!

I don't mind the uncaged look. They must have laces though, IMO.

See....
sick.gif

Just received my first pair of UBs. I sized up but they are still pretty tight, my left pinky toe rubs up against the fkyknit. I have regular width feet, these shoes just seem really narrow. Does the fkyknit stretch a bit? I can't size up any more because they will be too long. Any thoughts appreciated!
Yes, the primeknit material will stretch

Last edited:
It's primeknit breh. I went true to size on my UB's are they fit fine.

that was you number 1? I was second
Was that you in the Red Qasa's? I had the Pigalle hat on haha
Haha nah man, I was driving out from Brooklyn and hit traffic so I gave the store a call around 2:45 and they said there were 2 people on line and only one in each size. Turned my car right back around. That pair was from Villa which came after I got back from the short drive. 
laugh.gif

Size 14 3M's are next to impossible to find, even on eBay.  If anyone has a good lead, please let me know.  In return, if you need help getting your size, I can ship 3M's in any other size for retail plus shipping as one of my local shops has a full size run up to 13.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom