ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Ruvilla Creams restock was rugged
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yep, I wore my blk/wht fk trainers for 2-3yrs, cleaned them up and they look great before I sold them. Almost no wear on the sole and the knit is still intact.

Just because UBs are dope and hot right now, don't be talking smack on flyknits. UB is more comfortable but Trainer is still the king for a little longer.

Just because UBs are dope and hot right now, don't be talking smack on flyknits. UB is more comfortable but Trainer is still the king for a little longer.
Yeah correct. Why not like both. Still two different shoes. I like UB but I also like FKR.

dammit, what's going on in here? I usually hate when people just jump in and don't read the previous pages and ask dumb questions.

But i can't keep up with this thread during the day. Tell me I missed Creams. Thread jumped 15 pages since I was last here.

dammit, what's going on in here? I usually hate when people just jump in and don't read the previous pages and ask dumb questions.

But i can't keep up with this thread during the day. Tell me I missed Creams. Thread jumped 15 pages since I was last here.

You missed Villas cream restock... but so did pretty much everyone in here lol

Last edited:

Ruvilla restocked and someone tried to give me fashion tips.

You missed the creams on Ruvilla

Do the soles of the UB wear down THAT fast? Feeling like I should exchange my pair for one with the Continental rubber tomorrow.

Do the soles of the UB wear down THAT fast? Feeling like I should exchange my pair for one with the Continental rubber tomorrow.
If you have the option for Continental, I'd take it in a heartbeat. The initial round on the nubs of the OG sole wear down quick, flatten, and stay at that point for a few months dependent on usage. But I wouldn't pay retail for that sole again. 

Creams restocked for about a half-second; unless you were following Ruvilla twitter you probably wouldn't have copped. They even changed the URL. Don't sweat it.

I've had my core blacks for over 5 months now and I wear them at least 4 days a week. I've even took them on vacation and they're still looking fine to me. No problems with the regular sole.

Last edited:
I've had my core blacks for over 5 months now and I wear them at least 4 days a week. I've even took them on vacation and they're still looking fine to me. No problems with the regular sole.

Pics?

Silver, cream, or white has the Continental bottom?

Ruvilla tweeted it after others (sole links) and others. We were all screwed
Ah, in that case I guess you had to be telepathic.

Hopefully 3Ms being sold on Amazon is a good sign for the Creams; we'll see. Mostly hoping for you guys since I copped off SP, but a backup pair would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom