ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SNS
pimp.gif
Glad those are just samples tbh 

Thanks! So the 8th RD was incorrect afterall. Need those in my life, they need to release soon.
Wore my 3M today, the old people at work were trippin out with them (3M shine)
i believe the 8th was for international retailers? The U.S. doesn't have a set date.... seems like a random drop
Technially the US release date already came & went (ADC drop). It was 12/28

I don't get this "let's exclude the lurkers" mentality. Say someone throws a party, and one group of people does all the talking and the other does not or little. The non-talkers are still just as much a part of the party. Trying to create exclusivity in an open forum (and a shoe forum of all things!) is empty elitism and juvenile. You lose diversity, and there are additional possibilities with diversity.
I get the mentality, because I consider you guys "friends" compared to lurkers. I'm not into this reseller game since it ruins the opportunity for someone who wants the shoe to be able to get it. These resellers buy out stocks and flip them on the bay for such a small profit margin. If you have enough time to hunt down shoes to sell and make $20-$25 a pair, then put your time to use and educate yourself to find a better job.

Plus, I'd rather help ones I know that post on here first prior to helping others. However, at the rate the UBs are flying off the shelf, I don't even think that's possible.

Is it such a bad thing to help your "friends" before you help others?

There is NOTHING diverse about lurkers who do not make any contributions to those who are consistently helping and sharing on here.

I'll be running for forum moderator on here soon. Thank you in advance for your vote and making NT a better place!

P.S. - all collabs are butt ugly. Anything with more than one color, with the exception of the cream/chalk/talc/off-white, are so damn ugly. Most of the time new releases come out, I feel that they are going to be a miss.

Last edited:

I get the mentality, because I consider you guys "friends" compared to lurkers. I'm not into this reseller game since it ruins the opportunity for someone who wants the shoe to be able to get it. These resellers buy out stocks and flip them on the bay for such a small profit margin. If you have enough time to hunt down shoes to sell and make $20-$25 a pair, then put your time to use and educate yourself to find a better job.

Plus, I'd rather help ones I know that post on here first prior to helping others. However, at the rate the UBs are flying off the shelf, I don't even think that's possible.

Is it such a bad thing to help your "friends" before you help others?

There is NOTHING diverse about lurkers who do not make any contributions to those who are consistently helping and sharing on here.

I'll be running for forum moderator on here soon. Thank you in advance for your vote and making NT a better place!

P.S. - all collabs are butt ugly. Anything with more than one color, with the exception of the cream/chalk/talc/off-white, are so damn ugly. Most of the time new releases come out, I feel that they are going to be a miss.
"running" for forum moderator?

lol what

didn't know it was that serious 

Back
Top Bottom