ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UB;s unlaced look good on big man. I typically hate it. They look good if you have a certain look. Looks terrible when everything you have on is neat.

Was he wearing Royals in one of the pics?

Volts would be copped at $80. Once you have a pair of volts (Flyknit), its hard justifying a 2nd pair.

Has anybody tried using Crep Protect on the White UB ?
Crep protect doesn't protect from dirt or scuffs, only liquids. Even if you waterproof each individual fiber in the primeknit your foot will still get wet so it doesn't really make sense to me.

Plus, it only really works if you use an entire can on a single pair of shoes, at least that was my experience testing it out in VT last week. Followed their directions on a pair of shoes that has a mostly neoprene upper (Huarache Utility) and it had little effect on the neoprene portion of the shoe.

If you really saturated the primeknit with some sort of waterproofing spray you might be able to avoid stains but so far my white UBs have been fine with just some tlc & the washing machine method when they get dirty. Looking almost new after many wears:

^ agreed if that is indeed the final product of the Pure Boosts.....[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

need an 11 
ohwell.gif

repped for the offer tho! 

need a 10 myself for the creams. patiently waiting for an opportunity to cop.

Last edited:
I think I'm finally going to cave and grab me a pair of solar reds. At $125, its time.

before i pull the trigger, anywhere i can cop solar reds for better than $125 shipped?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom