ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

All collabs are ugly. I will mention again - the only colorways noteworthy are:

White, Black, Grey Wool, Silver LTD, CREME DE LA CREME.

...but you guys are more than welcome to spend time with the other colorways. Waiting on that creme.
CREME DE LA CREME HOMIE 
pimp.gif

Canceled my order in END. I could've done a half size down not a full. :/ So a UK 7 in the whites should be popping up soon.

any chance of the the creams releasing again?
again? they haven't been released anywhere yet besides Packer (no idea why), they are scheduled for January 2016. 
I have a feeling they'll pop up once or twice before 2016 but yeah, Jan. 8th is the first reported "official" release date.

If we see another 3M drop on ADC or elsewhere tomorrow, I will fully believe the Jan. 8th date since the first site that reported release dates for both those cws said Dec. 4th for the 3M & Jan. 8th for the Wool LTD (cream).

Regardless, I'm sure we'll see another few drops of the Talc/Chalk/Granite/Cream/Off-White/Wool LTD 
laugh.gif
 this month so keep your eyes peeled.

Cant agree more. I have been buying more boost than any other shoes these couple months!

Has anyone who ordered off the FNL restock gotten shipping confirmation on their pair? Mine are "still processing" after 3 1/2 days. I know it's holidays, but don't think it should take that long to process.
Edit: all white UB orders.

Last edited:
I called them today because I've had a few orders cancelled recently with no rhyme or reason. They told me my order is going to be cancelled because of "lack of quantities." I was pretty livid. I would give them a call if you don't mind the long wait time.

calling them sometimes result in them singling out your order and possibly cancelling. Haven't we learned this by now to not shoot yourself in the foot?

In other news...

calling them sometimes result in them singling out your order and possibly cancelling. Haven't we learned this by now to not shoot yourself in the foot?

In other news...
Maan the adidas running twitter account is such garbage though. By the time they tweet the link all sizes will have been sold out for hours. This is exactly what has happened for ALL previous in demand UB releases.

Generally the new stuff hits ADC between midnight-4am but @adidasrunning only seems to be active during PST business hours.

I want the 3m and cream pair as well. Kind of like the ultraboost at the moment as my go to athletic sneaker.

Maan the adidas running twitter account is such garbage though. By the time they tweet the link all sizes will have been sold out for hours. This is exactly what has happened for ALL previous in demand UB releases.

Generally the new stuff hits ADC between midnight-4am but @adidasrunning only seems to be active during PST business hours.

Lol yup, if you're waiting for them to tweet, you'll have already missed out. But that tweet is good news for those that are unsure of the status of the cream being a real release.

Lol yup, if you're waiting for them to tweet, you'll have already missed out. But that tweet is good news for those that are unsure of the status of the cream being a real release.
Yeah it IS nice to see adidas actually confirm it, even if they followed the confirmation with a slightly dubious emoticon haha.

I've been pestering ADC cs reps pretty much daily about it and each time they've basically confirmed that they're dropping, they just don't know/won't tell me when.

Easily my favorite shoe of 2015. 9/10 I'll ware the OG color, they're just so damn comfortable and they go with anything. 

I'd rather pay 190 for today's tech than the same price on some retro's using tech from the 90s. 

Agreed, also the Jordan brand has fallen off in the past years, literally you can now find Jordan 7 Bourdeaux's still in stock when 5 years ago they were literally so hyped to the extent of being on average worth $500

I think that aspect of the sneaker culture has died down, however it feels great to see shoes you wanted when you were younger listed for so much less right now.

Didn't Packer say their store was close until Friday? You won't receive a shipping email until tomorrow/Saturday morning.

Anybody heard any news on the speckled heather grey boost? New here so sorry if this has already been discussed
No news yet. They were samples so it's not guaranteed that they'll ever actually release, or if they do they might be slightly different than the few pairs floating around. But I seem to remember seeing a tag on some of the pairs that listed them as Spring/Summer '16.

Personally I'm not that into that colorway but it would definitely fly off the shelves if they dropped it.

Cool man. Thanks for the info. Was trying to decide if i should pull the trigger on the wools or wait on these..

Back
Top Bottom