ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it really tho? You're still paying 125 for sweats that don't even have advanced tech, just "premium fabric"

It is to those who are interested. If it doesn't interest you and it's too expensive and not worth the money, move along.

In before someone says create another thread for adidas clothing talk

Someone probably should create one

It is to those who are interested. If it doesn't interest you and it's too expensive and not worth the money, move along.

In before someone says create another thread for adidas clothing talk

Someone probably should create one
I just posted something about pants haha. We have to keep occupied until the next drop/restock.

I just posted something about pants haha. We have to keep occupied until the next drop/restock.

I don't mind at all. Been looking for nice adidas pants/clothing

I secretly hate you guys for it though. I want both pants, the t, and the black hoodie

Speaking of clothes
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]ST MOD HOODY [AB7628][/h1][h1]ADIDAS STREET MOD BASE LAYER NINJA [ab7619][/h1]
adidas asymetrical zip hoody [S93488]

No picture found
I saw these at an Adidas original store, but non of it shows up on adidas.com.

The last one with no picture had the three stripes going across the back of the hood
mean.gif
and they were metallic
mean.gif

but the design was nice.

What size you looking for?
10.5 - 11 US in those lol...

Please work the magic bro
This site definitely has the 10.5: https://hionidis.com/shop/adidas-kolor/ (retail pricing though so it comes out to around $280 shipped)

This site claims to have that size too but they're grouped in the women's category so you should double check before copping from there: http://www.revolveclothing.com/adid...-solar-orange-dark-blue/dp/ADIR-WZ4/?d=Womens

It'd be weird if they were indeed listing women's sizes though because the shoes only came in men's sizes.

Be careful buying the grey/orange Kolors on eBay, there are fakes of them out there.

Thanks, might try it on this weekend in my quest to check out the primeknit pants in person.
It was real nice in person.

I am also thinking about picking one up, but was hoping to find it online

at a reduced price.  No such luck.

However, that ninja base layer (good for running in cold weather)  was $55

and I found the only one on ebay for $24.

The black sweats were also on sale as well. Part of their winter 50% sale i guess. I was able to cop. Wish it was the Primeknit Pants though. Completely blanked on that one..
Yeah seems like all the non primeknit clothes from this pack were instantly 50% off. If I hadn't just splurged on the black sweats I'd probably jump on the shirt for $42.50. Although I feel like that shirt probably wouldn't fit me right, I like em more boxy but the material looks nice.

Last edited:

Sorry for the repeat on sizing for the EQT 3/3 F15, but do people who go up a .5 size in this model find them to be a little too long?  I'm a size 8.5 in Ultra Boost and FK Racers.  Thanks in advance.
Don't go half size up for the EQT 3/3. I went with the same size as my UBs and they fit a little big, but still wearable. General consensus seems to be TTS if you have normal/wide feet and half size down if you have narrow feet.

Back
Top Bottom