ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice to see the Grey Wools and Core blacks are still available...would love to double up...just looking for under retail at this point

It's up to you. The shoe is only worth what you're willing to pay for it. If you really want it and there's no lower price out there, it could be worth it.
Exactly.

I personally wont pay $350 for that shoe when I'm sure even UB's is still better

But again to each their own

Yo whats the retail to them EQT 3/3s coming out this weekend? And hows their sizes run. Thinking bout getting the lighter pair in the pack but not sure yet. Just like the NMDs I really want the first colorway the most tho smh

Also got shipping confirmation from Villa 2-3 hours after I placed the order. That's legit. 3M's on their way.

Yo whats the retail to them EQT 3/3s coming out this weekend? And hows their sizes run. Thinking bout getting the lighter pair in the pack but not sure yet. Just like the NMDs I really want the first colorway the most tho smh
They fit the same as any pair with the pure boost midsole. Id say tts but the primeknit is stretchy...

But they are awesome! I have the OG 3/3s and 2/3s both are fire. I think retail was like 220. 

Some of the primeknit on the og pairs is GITD 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Size 8 3M on ruvilla.com

Not sure if they've been sitting there or if the size popped back up after this morning's restock.

Just got the creams in from KicksUSA, sized down to a 9 and they fit me perfect (I wear a 9.5 in 350's)

Boost life
Nice collection.

You're definitely the only person I've heard of who sizes down from 350s for the UBs. Usually the other way around.

You wear UBs that are .5 smaller than your 350s and they fit? You might be the only one
My original whites I got were absolutely HUGE on me (size 10), my roommate has 9.5 OG boosts and I felt heel slippage wearing them, so I went with 9 on these ones. No slippage and still a good amount of toe room. The 9.5 350's feel perfect on me as well, both of them have very similar feel / toe room idk.

Nice collection.

You're definitely the only person I've heard of who sizes down from 350s for the UBs. Usually the other way around.
Thanks, I still have another pair of DS PB's I need to either get rid of or trade for moonrocks / a future color way. Not really sure what to do, I've always wanted a pair of 750's as well.

lol you need more boosts to be about that #boostlife

But in all seriousness, damn, you sized down on UB's while your 350's are sized up. That's really a first lol 

Either you got great luck or a super legit connect or you got money to spend on resellers. Regardless nice collection.
Just lucky, got 2 Pirate Blacks (One from ADC, one from villa), Got the whites from a random Urban Outfitters UK link drop here when they were hard to find, got the tans from ADC, and the creams just from following kicksusa on twitter and seeing their stock pop up. Forgot I was following them, was just for some kind of yeezy related thing.

Back
Top Bottom