ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know sizing for kids UBs compared to men's/women's?

Nephew wants the multicolored UBs and I don't think they make the men's in a small enough size. He needs a kids size 6.

Is a big kids 6 = women's 7.5?

https://www.eastbay.com/product/model/adidas-ultraboost-womens/236830.html

Kids 6 = EU 38 2/3 = US(women) 7

8C47451F-DFEA-4A7A-9496-382744A5CB0C.png
3A773C30-1EC8-4264-B871-340703C968B7.png

wow...that toebox knit

exactly!

What does fake boost actually feel like. Easy to tell from authentic?

feels and looks almost like the real thing.. only considerable difference i noticed were the black outsole was overlapping the boost window and the absence of the 3 stripe on the bottom boost sole. all of my UBs with production date of 2018 and newer had it.

6758D561-8A7C-46F4-99A8-855AC00D380B.jpeg

Yeah, saw the pic. White pair blows the black pair out the water.

Yeah I’m still somewhat mad that nicekicks cancelled my order and then did a restock. I have family out in SF so I might ask them to stop by the SF store to see if they can help me scoop if there’s still fsr sitting

Yeah I’m still somewhat mad that nicekicks cancelled my order and then did a restock. I have family out in SF so I might ask them to stop by the SF store to see if they can help me scoop if there’s still fsr sitting
Anyone known of Nice Kicks in Los Angeles has any left? I am more than happy to help others who need a pair of LA has pairs.

Anyone known of Nice Kicks in Los Angeles has any left? I am more than happy to help others who need a pair of LA has pairs.

they definitely have pairs in the back. Whether they'll sell it to the general public is a different story lol. If you are in the area, keep an eye out for an 8 or 8.5. My in-laws are actually in San Mateo which isn't that close to the Nicekicks SF shop so I said don't bother. I'll just roll the dice again on Nov 1st

Last edited:
they definitely have pairs in the back. Whether they'll sell it to the general public is a different story lol. If you are in the area, keep an eye out for an 8 or 8.5. My in-laws are actually in San Mateo which isn't that close to the Nicekicks SF shop so I said don't bother. I'll just roll the dice again on Nov 1st

I'll see if my local apb gets them on nov 1st and try to grab you a pair.

They do look cool...$350+ is just too much to try something.

Marketing in general revolves around gimmicks, but I don't see the tremendous comfort just because it's 3D printed.

Back
Top Bottom