ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do the i-5923 fit the same as the first Iniki they made? I remember they ran big not having an insole. TIA

Do the i-5923 fit the same as the first Iniki they made? I remember they ran big not having an insole. TIA
I wear a 9 in UB and NMD and went with a 9 in the I-5923. My feet felt like they were swimming in the I-5923. So much so that I decided to sell them, could t stand the way they felt and it affected my walking.

I wear a 9 in UB and NMD and went with a 9 in the I-5923. My feet felt like they were swimming in the I-5923. So much so that I decided to sell them, could t stand the way they felt and it affected my walking.
I had an OG pair and put an UB insole in them and they fit better. But curious about the current sizing since adidas is all over the map sizing wise...

Ultraboost 20
77EE0220-29EA-4FC3-85F5-874836E2BEF1.jpeg
A8C38C25-55C3-42C8-9B1E-4C29EDF2CC1B.jpeg

Still waiting for the OG color way 19 UB on ADC price to drop. That FSR basically has been sitting for two weeks now since they put them back up on the site.

IMG_1776.JPG

Always wanted a pair of these, copped for $60 always lovedthe colorway...trying to loosen up the laces but struggling to due to the lacing system with the lace locks at the end. Also they're a bit tight but got damn I love the cream colorway!

Remember when no one wanted these on release day?
I think you’re talking about the campus 80s. /s

I remember them flying on HS’ microsite the day of. This one (and Solebox right before it) was when quite a few Consortium spots suddenly went to in-store raffle for Consortium UBs, during the world wide drop. This was also one of (if not the) first to release on End’s terrible Launches, before it went to the set-and-forget draw system.

I remember them flying on HS’ microsite the day of. This one (and Solebox right before it) was when quite a few Consortium spots suddenly went to in-store raffle for Consortium UBs, during the world wide drop. This was also one of (if not the) first to release on End’s terrible Launches, before it went to the set-and-forget draw system.
Maybe I’m just referring to resell pricing post release? I don’t remember lol

Still waiting for the OG color way 19 UB on ADC price to drop. That FSR basically has been sitting for two weeks now since they put them back up on the site.
Idk what you're seeing but there's barely a handful of sizes on ADC. Only full sizes for tiny feet and like two normal sizes.

Maybe what he was saying that most of the people are complaining that another grey cw is coming out after silvers, Mystery and Wool

Idk what you're seeing but there's barely a handful of sizes on ADC. Only full sizes for tiny feet and like two normal sizes.
7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15 all still showing now.

What do you consider “normal sizes”? These arent available in half sizes and the only full size not available are 11 and 13.

Back
Top Bottom