ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$40 at Ross. Very tempted
1C8ED0C1-745D-434F-BE8D-3E91A6D446AA.jpeg

May have to cop one of these ultra boost mid before the sale ends. Probably that grey/green multicolor pair.

I actually thought they were cleaning house with the Ultras to make way for the 4D and Light Strike wave.

But yeah, this PulseBoost HD does sound interesting.

I actually thought they were cleaning house with the Ultras to make way for the 4D and Light Strike wave.

But yeah, this PulseBoost HD does sound interesting.

I FINALLY was able to cart two pair of ultraboost and need to make a decision. Is the UB more or less comfortable than the uncaged version? Also, are they tts?

I FINALLY was able to cart two pair of ultraboost and need to make a decision. Is the UB more or less comfortable than the uncaged version? Also, are they tts?
Uncaged isn't as comfy imo. The synthetics under the knit make it so it's not that flexible. Caged UBs are still my top 3 favorite boost shoe right behind Yeezy 350s and after NMD PK r1s.

Uncaged isn't as comfy imo. The synthetics under the knit make it so it's not that flexible. Caged UBs are still my top 3 favorite boost shoe right behind Yeezy 350s and after NMD PK r1s.

I realize I'm in the minority, but I actually find uncaged more comfortable than caged. I mean, they're both great, and any difference is minor. But I prefer the feel of the uncaged's upper.

Order both & return the one you don't like. ADC gives you a month to return them.

So what’s the word on those all yellow solar hu’s ive been seeing on IG...Pharrell only or are they dropping?

Last edited:
admittedly a bigger fan of stockX...GOAT has me confused as hell.

I bought a pair of the black Solar Hu Glides on stockX and they came up used/fake. So I went to GOAT and there's a pair up but it's well over $100 what I'd pay for them, and it's marked as "Badly Damaged Box." So I go to put an offer in, but that's only for a pair with a good box...of which there are no listings. How the hell am I supposed to communicate interest to the seller of the damaged box pair?

Adidas should have been dropping more colored boost options, but with that said, I do have to admit none of my black boost offerings ever felt as soft as my white boost pairs.

Wonder if the same can be said for that rust boost and the blue boost they did. Blue boost was on a purebkost though...Don't know if they did an ultra boost.

Back
Top Bottom