ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AA132AD9-AA30-4A70-AB37-79FACCCE791F.jpeg

Need a burg & olive retro :frown:
Overdosing with the coziness there :lol::nthat:

Bronson alluded to that during that FSR YouTube show about a month or so ago. Sucks to read confirmation of it. Was looking forward to those.

But hey, here’s early access to more alphabounces...

I fox with Bronson heavy but I can see why they never came out :lol:

I wouldn't pay resale or under retail for those F&F John Deere Camo Boosts he got either

my core black 1.0s are my main running shoes. You can see where it's worn more or less. How are y'all faring out with your pairs? Might need to swap these out soon.

IMG_20190610_191503.jpg
IMG_20190610_191510.jpg

I may have asked before, but does anyone know how the Suede NMD C2's fit? BY9913

Do I go TTS or .5 down?

I went .5 down and theyre fine. Im a wide footer too if it matters for anything

I saw these along with Pusha T Bodega Babies sitting at Marshalls

I went .5 down and theyre fine. Im a wide footer too if it matters for anything

I saw these along with Pusha T Bodega Babies sitting at Marshalls

How much were they? SNS has them for $50 right now, and I've been wanting to snag a pair to sneakily wear to work as a "chukka"

And .5 was "fine" - but would you prefer to have TTS?

How much were they? SNS has them for $50 right now, and I've been wanting to snag a pair to sneakily wear to work as a "chukka"

And .5 was "fine" - but would you prefer to have TTS?

I think they were about the same price, heck I grabbed my pair online for $60. . 5 down is good enough for me, TTS wouldve been too long tbh

I’m pissed those toy stories (ub19) are only in kids. Wife and daughter will get them and I’ll be odd man out.

Tried on a pair of presto reacts and those are probably the closest pair of all the react models and tech that came out after boost to feel the closest to UBs. And the price point is great too.

Tried on a pair of presto reacts and those are probably the closest pair of all the react models and tech that came out after boost to feel the closest to UBs. And the price point is great too.
Not a great looking shoe, imo, though. They looked more like the original Presto silo, they'd be copped.

Not a great looking shoe, imo, though. They looked more like the original Presto silo, they'd be copped.
Yea and the CW are lacking. Was surprised though for what they are. If they get discounted to sub $100, that is a nice budget comfy shoe.

Back
Top Bottom