ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there any point to spray any of my ultrboost weather protector spray?
None, the PK is too porous and will let water in no matter what. Weather protectors (Repel, Crep Protect, etc.) add very minimal dirt protection.

I spray the boost parts of my UBs to keep it whiter/cleaner longer but it's a waste of product spraying the upper or cage.

Right now the cage on the 19s is too ugly to me. Maybe it'll grow on me but it's a deal breaker for me rn.
my thoughts too. They need to do something to make the cage look better. Currently it looks like a big piece of misplaced plastic (more of an afterthought).

On feet today!! Was looking for these for awhile and finally was able to get. Wore 1st day

Attachments

• afterfocus_1550334123542.jpg
    afterfocus_1550334123542.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 68
I purchased eddies (sz10) from sunika for 220 and then hit on extra butter so now I’m just tryin to get rid of that pair so if anybody needs those it would just be shipping on top let me know

Probably would be best if I update the first page with UB 19 sizing. I don't have a pair so if multiple folks can give guidance to sizing in terms of their 1.0/2.0/3.0/4.0 size I can put that up.

Let me know!

Back
Top Bottom