ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ubs ST came in from ADC.. Not feeling them at all - way too bulky looking to me
sick.gif

Must be size 11 right? Not willing to go half size up or down?
yup, the dreaded the size 11 
mean.gif

Yea I would do either a 10.5 more than likely if I could get that. That chicagosport link the other day had it there, but when you added to cart and checked out, it would remove it and redirect you back to the page. I bought a 11.5 in the solar reds and I prefer the fit of the 11 more than that one. It is a little too loose, so I think a 10.5 would work for me....especially since I am more of a 10.5/11 anyways. 

Scooped for a sweet discount from RRS (VIP savings + code + Ebates kick-back).  I know these haven't garnered much attention in the UB realm, but to me, they're one of the better renditions released thus far.  Certainly the best, most striking of the "new wave" and criminally underrated in my estimation.  Needless to say, happy to have them in the arsenal, especially for the price.  
happy.gif

yup, the dreaded the size 11 
mean.gif

Yea I would do either a 10.5 more than likely if I could get that. That chicagosport link the other day had it there, but when you added to cart and checked out, it would remove it and redirect you back to the page. I bought a 11.5 in the solar reds and I prefer the fit of the 11 more than that one. It is a little too loose, so I think a 10.5 would work for me....especially since I am more of a 10.5/11 anyways. 
I'll keep an eye out. I can oop a pair if I come across one.

I am one of those people, if im rocking a blue and red flannel ill have sneakers with those colors, i just try not to look like a crayon.

I'll keep an eye out. I can oop a pair if I come across one.
Cool thanks for that. I stay PP ready, so that could work. 
nthat.gif

I saw a post about private_inc in Long Beach having a slight restock and taking phone orders last night/this morning, but I called and never got an answer at their store from the # that was posted. 

I don't remember anyone posting these I don't think, but my friend was telling me about them last night. Nobody on here was able to scoop the Miami Hurricanes special UB were they? I didn't realize they were an Adidas school now.

I don't remember anyone posting these I don't think, but my friend was telling me about them last night. Nobody on here was able to scoop the Miami Hurricanes special UB were they? I didn't realize they were an Adidas school now.
Were those actually released somewhere down there or just seeded to athletes at the school?

It's not a colorway I'd go after but I don't mind it.

Hmmmm, my white STs are coming in later today.  I will try to post on foot pics.  Some blogs, etc. are even calling them a "more streamlined" Ultra Boost.
ohwell.gif

Were those actually released somewhere down there or just seeded to athletes at the school?

It's not a colorway I'd go after but I don't mind it.
I thought it was just something for the players, but while searching for it I came across this post:

914716_1234499823245045_390957860_n.jpg

The post was from last week, so I am not sure. 

Scooped for a sweet discount from RRS (VIP savings + code + Ebates kick-back).  I know these haven't garnered much attention in the UB realm, but to me, they're one of the better renditions released thus far.  Certainly the best, most striking of the "new wave" and criminally underrated in my estimation.  Needless to say, happy to have them in the arsenal, especially for the price.  
happy.gif

Very nice pick up...

Loved these from when I first saw them.

Have that Red Carpet look to them.

But they are sitting thankfully so once they hit on sale... Boom! lol

Back
Top Bottom