ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks therefill therefill , sunika order shipped. You order from them too?

Credit goes to @ATC IV . He posted the initial SUNIKA link - just the wrong page.
And nah, I didn't order from there because they didn't have my size 8. I was sitting there wondering if I should just place an order for an 8.5, but decided not to. But I just placed an order from the SneakerPolitics link that matrix matrix poasted about an hour ago though - so hopefully that goes through. Haven't been this excited about a UB in awhile. Next best thing would be a 3M or WG restock :nerd:

Credit goes to @ATC IV . He posted the initial SUNIKA link - just the wrong page.
And nah, I didn't order from there because they didn't have my size 8. I was sitting there wondering if I should just place an order for an 8.5, but decided not to. But I just placed an order from the SneakerPolitics link that matrix matrix poasted about an hour ago though - so hopefully that goes through. Haven't been this excited about a UB in awhile. Next best thing would be a 3M or WG restock :nerd:
First Boost in a while for me.

sneaker politics just posted on IG the huangs will be available tomorrow. you guys think they have more? lol

Man I really hope my SneakerPolitics order is good :lol:
I'd be salty if they get cancelled because we ordered earlier than intended and I'm skipping out on the official drops from Packer and Bait.

Looks like Packer sold out in like 15 minutes. They're currently sitting on BAIT.

Everytime i try to checkout on bait, it leads to an empty cart, despite being able to atc over and over again. sold out??

Man I really hope my SneakerPolitics order is good :lol:
I'd be salty if they get cancelled because we ordered earlier than intended and I'm skipping out on the official drops from Packer and Bait.

Looks like Packer sold out in like 15 minutes. They're currently sitting on BAIT.
I think we'll be good. I ordered green 77 blazers from them a week early from an ATC link and they shipped

Said screw it and ordered off Packer when it went live. Still hard to tell how quick they’d sell out tomorrow but they flew in most sizes on the first few websites.

Can’t wait to get them on my feet :D

Said screw it and ordered off Packer when it went live. Still hard to tell how quick they’d sell out tomorrow but they flew in most sizes on the first few websites.

Can’t wait to get them on my feet :D

Same, was on the fence and when I made it all the way to the end of Packer I said why not.

I do love me 1.0 UB man!

Back
Top Bottom