ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, it’s been a dead product page that sporadically pops up every so often. As much as I hope I’m wrong, doubt they’re gonna magically restock, w/the old outsole much less.

Adidas could have really don't some damage if they would have decided to do a real 7 days of boosts. OG's, Core Blacks, Wool Greys, 3M, Creams, Olives, Burgundys, just to name a few. I would have been hurt to the tune of $3k-$4k!! Easily.
Even my cheap *** would have gone overboard.

I gotta wrap up this fad though. Plenty of UB's to last me years. Just need a couple more core colors to be 90 percent done and only focused on cannot go without.

My grail, beyond the High Snobs which have no shot at a retro, is the chocolate 2.0's. That is the one non-collab shoe that Adidas could reproduce that I would show absolutely no hesitation with. It would complete the collection for sure.I

Even my cheap *** would have gone overboard.

I gotta wrap up this fad though. Plenty of UB's to last me years. Just need a couple more core colors to be 90 percent done and only focused on cannot go without.

My grail, beyond the High Snobs which have no shot at a retro, is the chocolate 2.0's. That is the one non-collab shoe that Adidas could reproduce that I would show absolutely no hesitation with. It would complete the collection for sure.I
thats why i'm just gonna focus on just the OG's and Core Blacks, if they ever do come back. Its all I really need. But got dammit, I would cop the hell out of a burgundy if they came out. My only regrets with Boosts. I was literally 2 minutes too late to grab them for $250 back in the day.

Adidas could have really don't some damage if they would have decided to do a real 7 days of boosts. OG's, Core Blacks, Wool Greys, 3M, Creams, Olives, Burgundys, just to name a few. I would have been hurt to the tune of $3k-$4k!! Easily.

Mystery gray for me... need another pair.

returned the last triple black 3.0 or 4.0 or whatever they were months ago. Couldn’t do those stripes

Why’d you buy both to begin with? Especially at full price? Confused.

edit: Re-read, I hear you. I tried em on and loved em. Insta-copped with the disco.

Why’d you buy both to begin with? Especially at full price? Confused.
Bought one of them don’t remember which knit pattern it was. Forgettable I guess.
Yes full price right when they release maybe back in June-July? That’s all

FDF8688E-6CAD-42B3-AC77-7BBAB7400353.jpeg
DAED258B-2245-4DE8-9B1F-30E09F8A7BE0.png
8B884D95-460A-4474-AFFA-F4DFB7FD08D6.jpeg
Did some boost restoration on my core black 1.0 today. I’m happy with it.

Per APB website:
'Due to the holiday season and influx of orders, please expect minor shipping delays'

you shoulda also got the fine point to do the edges near primeknit and sole... now you need a quick acetone touch to get the smudges

These are my beaters so I’ll probably just role with this. I ran these into the ground on a euro trip.

Bought one of them don’t remember which knit pattern it was. Forgettable I guess.
Yes full price right when they release maybe back in June-July? That’s all

The ones with that goretex cage... I memba seeing them around.

the shape of these OGs seems much narrower than my creams and white 1.0s. do they stretch out at all?

Back
Top Bottom