ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might be the only one in this thread that didn't like the OG colorway but dang for 30% off that's a great deal, hope the sale is still ongoing tomorrow

but ofc they will only rerelease in the States where apparently nobody wants them :frown:

They went ahead and released the Miami hurricane samples.

Whoa.

Upper isn’t 1.0, but everything else is spot on

19CEA08B-F952-4D30-9F5D-BBE1E079206F.png

Last edited:
Adidas Consortium x Commonwealth FTGG ZX 500
WW is 12/15, so I guess 12/8 at Commonwealth.
527D5617-3FA5-4DE8-BD6A-EBC31C5073BA.jpeg
527D5617-3FA5-4DE8-BD6A-EBC31C5073BA.jpeg
4724F76D-1726-4367-9119-A99B5B38CB92.jpeg
359086D6-372A-4882-A92A-779B25A213F5.jpeg
*shrug*

It’s official, adidas hates my location :lol: (MA). I bought two adidas pairs these past few days (Hardens for my nephew and the OG OGs for myself), and both pairs are still on the “waiting to be packed” stage.

I’m taking into account that it’s the holiday season but c’mon... third party sites have done better.

This also happened with my Creams.

ADC has been awful for me lately, bought some Stella UBs for my mom for Xmas, waited two weeks just for them to end up cancelling with no explanation, meanwhile they made the size available again on the site immediately after. Ordered her a different pair last week & still in the order processed phase. If they cancel this one as well I’m done with them.

ADC has been awful for me lately, bought some Stella UBs for my mom for Xmas, waited two weeks just for them to end up cancelling with no explanation, meanwhile they made the size available again on the site immediately after. Ordered her a different pair last week & still in the order processed phase. If they cancel this one as well I’m done with them.

Whoa! Yeah that **** won’t fly with me after two ******* weeks.

My Creams came in after a week or so. I chatted with a rep while waiting for it to arrive, and he/she told me that they have this BS 3-5 days of processing the order and another 5-10 days of shipping items :lol::stoneface:

yeah and the miadidas color offerings for the climas are the worst combination of colors ever.

"want a shoe made from leftovers and scraps? we got you."
-adidas

Still nothing from APB...
Same, although i did get an email from them saying they cancelled my order that I requested to be since I didn't use the free shipping code.

The free shipping code order is still being processed.

Only small sizes left on the blacks that released today on adc
I like those white with red stripes that are releasing Tomorrow...simple colorway but always like this combo with the red 3 stripes ,

Only small sizes left on the blacks that released today on adc
I like those white with red stripes that are releasing Tomorrow...simple colorway but always like this combo with the red 3 stripes ,

Fsr on DSG. What’s the difference between those and the previous triple black 4.0s?

I ordered a pair of tiro pants that didn't ship until 16 days later. Really really annoying. Plus they don't answer any emails. I've spam them with like 6 emails, and they didn't reply once.

Fsr on DSG. What’s the difference between those and the previous triple black 4.0s?
The first 4.0 triple black had a fabric cage. This cage looks like either plastic or nubuck. Plus red lace tips.

But if the pin stripe in this version is still super grey, it's a no go for me. Wanna see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom